🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to add profile photo
Page options
14b10d61
Community Member

Unable to add profile photo

I have tried uploading my photo on several different browsers, different devices, cleared caches, and everything suggested in previous tickets and it still is not allowing me to upload the photo.

6 REPLIES 6
14b10d61
Community Member

There is no method of contacting support for issues. Do you not want to help people? it seems that way you're a big tech company that doesn't care about normal people dealing with the problems created when your technology fails. Youre chatbot is no help, the previously listed solutions are no help. you abandoned your users and left us to deal with this ourselves.

ArjayM

Hi Colin,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you on this page with further assistance about your profile photo concerns. Thank you for reaching out.

~ Arjay
Upwork
14b10d61
Community Member

This did not provide any solution all they did was repeat the same troubleshooting that the chatbot repeated. I scrolled through dozens of comments, tickets, feedback, and notes about the same issue and all you do is troubleshoot, whem clearly its a larger issue on your end otherwise it wouldn't be SO many people having the same problem.

31baf542
Community Member

I am having the same issue and can not load my profile picture. Can I get a help ticket as well?

Hi Julia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork

Did they actually help or did they just copy/paste the same troubleshooting text that the chatbot uses?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths