🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to apply funds. Paypal.
Page options
mirzamokrovic
Community Member

Unable to apply funds. Paypal.

Hello, as you see, i have problem with getting paid. Everytime i try to withdraw founds, i got this mail:

Hi Mirza,

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Can you please help me, 

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Andrey,

In general, PayPal is not servicing customers in Ukraine for commercial payouts or mass payouts. Users in this region can send peer-to-peer payments or transfer funds from their PayPal wallet to an eligible credit card or debit card, but no Upwork payouts as these are commercial. You can contact PayPal directly for questions on any funds you currently hold with PayPal and consider adding an alternative payment method.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

512 REPLIES 512

Hi Ramasindraibe, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6393a2a9
Community Member

I am unable to withdraw funds from Upwork via Paypal. I have tried twice and I am getting 'Unable to withdraw funds. I see many people are also having the same issue. Please, I need assistance. 

Hi Grace,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
6393a2a9
Community Member

Okay, Andrea. I await their response. Thank You.

6393a2a9
Community Member

I have waited and I am yet to receive any message. I just need an explanation of why I am experiencing this. I have tried three more times and the problem still persists.

Hi Grace,

Apologies for the delay on this. I've followed up with the team handling your support ticket, you should expect an update soon.

~Andrea
Upwork

Could you please help me with the same issue?

Hi Anton,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
stasiashch
Community Member

Hi. I'm from Ukraine and due to receive funds I get the the following issue as Unable to apply funds.
How can I receive my money? 

Hi Stanislava,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
adam26d
Community Member

I am also unable to process a withdrawal 😞

Hi Adam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
alexanderly
Community Member

Hi. I have the same issue with getting paid by PayPal: "Unable to apply funds."
Payment Upwork Ref ID 463342718
Returned Payment Upwork Ref ID 463342893

Please help. Thanks.

Hi Alexander,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
artemyurchenko
Community Member

Hello, I have a problem.
Everytime i try to withdraw founds, i got this mail:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Can you please help me,

Thank you!

Hi Artem,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
devtrand
Community Member

Hi Nikola.

I have the same issue. Can you help me?

Thanks.

Hi Andriy,

Thank you for your message. Please contact Paypal support to check your account status. Once Paypal has resolved the issue with your account, please try initiating transactions again. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
iamrameshshah
Community Member

Hello I have the same problem. I want to withdraw funds to my paypal account and I am getting the same response "unable to apply funds".  Could you help me ?

Hi Ramesh.

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your account status? Once they restore your account, please try initiating the transactions again on Upwork.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
746cc2ae
Community Member

Hello, i have the same problem, may you assist?

Hi Narmin,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
a_gutnik
Community Member

Hi there. I also have the same problem. The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.
Could you help me please too?

Hi Oleksandra and Constant,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concerns with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9e0492f0
Community Member

Hello I have the same problem. I wanted to withdraw funds to my pay pal account and I am getting the same response every time : "unable to apply funds", can you help me please 

Hi Ihor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola S i have the same problem, my funds are unable to apply can I have assistance please?

Hi Maria Nesrine,

I can see that the appropriate team has reached out to you via email with more details about the issue and instructions on how to resolve it. You can coordinate with the team by responding to the email and they will surely assist you accordingly. You can access your ticket here once it's been updated.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Unfortunately i did not recieve any email on the issue

Hi Maria Nesrine,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello. I  have the same problem. The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.
Could you help me please?

Hi Heorhina,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing your funds. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
k_kucherenko
Community Member

Same problem. I turned on two-factor authentication, confirmed the email, card, everything that was needed, deleted the payment method and added it again, still the payment does not go through and writes the same thing.
Filed a support ticket, but still no response.
Thank you.

vovapabyr
Community Member

Hello!
I cannot transfer money from Upwork balance to Pay Pal account. I have the same problem as Mirza M.
Can you help me?

Hi Volodymyr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
198583d4
Community Member

Hello. My account was blocked without explanation.

I have many questions.
Why is there no possibility of direct contact with the support service? Or if there is, why is it so hard to find?
Why is my account blocked without warning?
It's just some kind of nonsense.😡😡

Hi Alexandr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like there are no limitations on your account. Could you please clarify if you see any notifications on your end? If so could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
198583d4
Community Member

Hello. That's right, now there is no sign that the account is blocked. But now I can't withdraw my money to my paypal.

I am attaching screenshots of emails sent by your service regarding my withdrawal of funds.

Hi Alexandr,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
ed38eb1b
Community Member

Hello everyone, I have the issue with my withdrawal process, after withdrawal from my upwork account to paypal I get the email that it is rejected and the reason is " Unable to apply fund". Can anyone help me?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths