🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Unable to close Agency "Close all open pr...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

Hello Nikola,

I am tring to close my agancy and get error response can you help me please?

Thank you.

Hi Sayed,

Thank you for your message. Your agency account has been closed as requested by you.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, Pradeep H

Thanks a lot ❤️

c6bd26da
Community Member

Hi i need help, I cannot delete my account, it always appears "Thank you for using Upwork.
At this time we are unable to close your account. You have one or more open proposals. Please visit your Proposals page and close your proposals.
Please note: For security purposes, you will not be able to change your username, or open a new account with the same email address." when I close all my proposals, please i need to help as soon as possible because i really need to delete my account, i dont like this experience.

Thanks

Hi Elmer,

I checked, and it looks like you have already closed your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
rfinc
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

I am the only member to my agency and do not have any active contracts. Still, I am not able to delete my agency. 

Please help me deleting the agency on my request.

Thank you,

Ruchi

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ruchi,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jservandacoeus
Community Member

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member/owner as well.

Thanks !

Hi Jonalyn,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble closing your Agency. One of our agents will be reaching out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
robthijssen
Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to permanently close my agency but I keep getting an error. I already made sure I ended all my contracts.**Edited for Community Guidelines**
I live in the Netherlands, so I'm not going to call since this will cost a fortune. Any other way to get in touch please?

Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
lizneks
Community Member

I'm unable to close my agency, it says' close all proposals associated with the company' but I don't have any. Please help

Hi Lilian,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have active contracts on your agency account. You will have to close the active contracts before you proceed with closing your agency account.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
niki876
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. Can you help, please?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikeisha,

Your agency account has been closed. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
coderali
Community Member

HTML display on `Agency closure` and confirm button not worked on this page

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 1.00.20 AM.png

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ali,

Your agency has been closed. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
dev2900
Community Member

I am also unable to close my agency. Could you please close my agency ?

Hi Abdulsamet,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
arianmarie
Community Member

Hello, I'm trying to close my agency but it shows this error. 

If I clicked on Confirm, nothing happens.

Please check, thanks!

Just to be very sure, I'm only closing my agency and not my freelancer account.

Screenshot 2022-03-21 024429.png

Hi Arian,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fayala
Community Member

I've been trying to close an agency I set up last year. No members, no proposals, no projects active.

I get an exception message in the dialog popup when I click on the 'Close Agency' link.

Help please.

Screenshot 2022-03-21 051648.jpg

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
motions_cc
Community Member

Hi Upwork Cs, Kindly help me closing my agency account . I don't have any active contracts on the agency profile . But when I try to close it .Its says you had active contracts .

Active Contracts are on my profile not on my agency Acoount.

I don't find any options to directly chat with Upwork CS. So posting it here Kindly help.

Thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Your agency account has been closed.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
motions_cc
Community Member

Hi Bojan one of my clients wants me to join her agency but she is not able to send invitation.This is the error what she is getting .Kindly help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

I had to remove the screenshot you provided because it included your email address. Nonetheless, I can see this is likely happening because you currently have several submitted and active proposals.  If you're being added as an exclusive freelancer, you will need to withdraw all of your proposals to be able to accept the invitation. However, you can also be invited as a non-exclusive freelancer if you would like to work under the agency and as an independent freelancer.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
victoronwukwe
Community Member

Hello. I want to close my agency. I have no activity on the agency account. I only have activities on my freelancer account. Trying to do that produces this strange error:

Exception occurred Failed to parse ODS response: '{"request":"GET \/ods\/offer\/list_contractor\/26371249\/20.json","error":null,"error_code":0,"warning":null,"start_time":1648821192346,"elapsed":0,"no_cache":false,"result":{"data":{"0": .....

It's much longer than this, but I shortened it in case the payload contains sensitive info.

Hi Victor,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi Vedat,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with closing your Agency.

~Andrea
Upwork
techwar
Community Member

I can't close my agency and get error

techwar
Community Member

The upwork support team solves my issue, very fast.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths