🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
m_pabari
Community Member

How to hide or delete the agency account 

Hi Mita,

An agency profile can be only closed and not deleted. Since it appears you don't have any open, active, or pending activity or team members, you can proceed with closing your agency by going to your agency profile > Settings > Company Info > clicking the Close my company link.

You can find more information in this Help article.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello,

I am facing same issue, I do not have any open proposal. But it still saying close your open contracts or proposal when i try to close my agency. Pleasse help me.

Thanks

Hi Rakesh,

I went through your proposals and pm'ed you the one you need to address in order to close your Agency profile.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
ttdat
Community Member

Hi Vladimir,

Can you check if I can close my agency profile now? I have withdraw all proposals but it got this error when I was trying that.

Close all open proposals associated with the company

Thanks,

Dat

Hello Vladimir,

I have a question. If I close my agency, is the chagne permanent? I mean, can I later re-open it and retain all the work histories and ratings/reviews?

Thanks

Nazmul

Hi Nazmul,

If you close your Agency profile, you can request to reopen it later and have previous contracts and feedback displayed on its profile.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

I also want to perfom same action. I just want to close agency associated with my account. So that i can serve to upwork client only as freelancer. 

Please advise.

Thank you

Please close my agency. I and my employee do not have open offers!

Hi Dmitriy,

Could you please try closing the agency via your Settings again? Let me know if you are still getting the error about active candidacies when trying to close it.

~ Valeria
Upwork

He writes that this girl has open offers, and I can not remove her from the agency. She has no active offers.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Sorry about that, Dmitriy. We'll have the agency closed for you then.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Can you please help me close my agency account?

I closed/withdrew all proposals on my agency account but still getting this error message: "Close all open proposals associated with the company".

Can you please help me?

I want to close my agency, but it keep son saying that I have to close an open proposal. When I went to that proposal, it shows that I didn't apply to it. So, I'm not sure how I can do it. Thanks

Hi Michael,

Please, switch to your agency account, go to Find Work> Proposals and withdraw the two proposals that are still showing as active on that page. Please, let us know if you run into any issues closing your agency after that. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

I have same question clouse agency account, After close agency account and not effect freelancher account

Hi Rahul,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to delete my agency **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mustafa,

Please close your proposals under your agency and our team will close your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem. I don't have pending proposals and cannot close the agency acount

Hi Rona, 

Could you please try unarchiving the proposals that were archived, and withdraw your proposal. Let me know if you were able to leave the agency afterwards.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Dirk,

Please check under archived and if you have any proposals withdraw them as well, try to close the account again and if you still have the same text on your end let me know.

~ Goran
Upwork

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Semyon,

One of our team members already reached out to you to assist you in closing your agency. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, 

When I try to close my Agency account, it says "In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service", and when I go to help and support and try to close my account it redirects saying 
 Screenshot from 2021-04-05 12-48-23.pngplease do help me to close my agency profile

Hi Anuj,

Please withdraw all of your active and archived proposals so that our team can close your agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have withdrawn all proposal of my agency. 

I have withdrawn all the proposals

Hi Anuj,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey there I want to as well close my agency (have the same trouble like contact customer support when try to do it from interface)

Why does everyone here want to close their agency? Have your invites to jobs stopped? Do you want the marketplace to only see your freelancer account? All you have to do is change your settings so that your freelancer profile shows up in the marketplace instead of your agency profile. Upwork should be able to help you with that? 

Hi Ivan,

Your agency is now closed. The team also sent you this ticket with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Greetings,

I would like to close down my agency, but I am unable to do so because there is 17ish $ balance.

I cannot withdraw this amount since it is low, it won't be also used for membership, is there any way to move these funds to a personal account (Upwork profile) or just close the agency? 

Hi Mirza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Greetings,

On the ticket page, I cannot find "to raise new request" or this issue being already mentioned there, please enlighten me.

Hi Mirza,

I have checked and it looks like one of our agents reached out to you just recently via a support ticket. Could you please try to access your ticket using the direct link here?

~ Arjay
Upwork
shamuce
Community Member

When I tried to close an Agency account associated with my profile, it says

"In order to close this company please address the following" 

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

But I already removed all Submitted Proposals ,Invitations to Interview, Active Candidacies & offers, still unable to close  the account.

What can be done ? 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdulla, 

Could you please check if you meet the following requirements: 

• Remove all other team members from the agency
  • Close all open contracts associated within the agency
  • Close/withdraw all open proposals associated with the agency
  • Ensure all payments have been received and withdrawn from Upwork

~ Avery
Upwork