🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Unable to close Agency "Close all open pr...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
shamuce
Community Member

- In my Agency I was the only one

- I had no contracts at all

- I did withdraw all open proposals

- I didn't have payments

Most likely it's technical problems on upwork?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdulla, 

The customer suppor team has closed the agency for you. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello!

I have the same problem, I can't close my agency even though I don't have any proposals. Can you please close it manually?

Hi Yanis,

Your agency has been closed as per your request.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Sir, 

I am facing same issue and unable to close my agency.

I have tried many time, and I do meet requirements to close agency but it still appears on search and in my dashboard.

Kindly help me and remove my agency from my profile.

Thank you.!

Hi Samiullah,

Your agency is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please close my agency. I can't do it

I have no members (only I)

I have no proposals

I have no contracts and no payments

When I try to close my agency I see an error:

In order to close this company please address the following:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

Hi Dmitry,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, i'm facing the same issue, can you please close my agency? Thanks

Hi Ghulam,

Your agency account has been closed as you have requested. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Sir,

I am facing the same issue. PLease close my agency profile as I would like to work as a freelancer.

Thank you 🙂

Hi Vinay,

As per your request, your Agency profile has been closed.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

In my Agency I was the only one,I do not have any contracts,I have no pending withdraw or open proposal, I didn't have any payment open. than also I'm not able to close my agency account

Hi Ankur,

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please help me to close my agency?No works or proposals are there, but after pressing "Close agency" button, it just sends me to agency search jobs(

Hi Eugene,

I have closed your agency account for you, as per your request.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I already removed all open proposal but still cannot close my agency. 

Can you please advise me ?

Thanks.

Hello Viona,

One of our representatives will reach out to you regarding your concern. Thank you!

Untitled

Hi, can you please close my agency.

Hi Oleksii,

You will need to withdraw your active proposals and remove all team members before we can close your agency.

~ Goran
Upwork

One of my team members could not be removed, but all his proposals were withdrawed. Can you check it ?

Hi Oleksii,

Please ask your team member to contact our customer support and provide the reason why he can`t leave the agency, our team will assist them further.

~ Goran
Upwork

But i want to remove him from the team, how can i do it ?

Hi Oleksii,

You can do this by going to Settings > Members & Permissions. Do you receive any error when your trying to remove him from the team?

If private details are involved send me a PM.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I'm unable to close my agency account. Can you guys please help me to do this 

Hi Chandani,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem, I am unable to close my agency, i also have one concern that i have one running contract if i close the agency now it doesn't effect on my clients and earning & Job Score?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aamir,

If you have an active contract under your independent freelancer account, closing your agency account will not affect it in any way. If you would like us to close your agency account for your please withdraw your active and archived proposals under the agency account. Let us know once you have withdrawn your proposals and we will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ar_aamir
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I have no active Proposal, Please guide me further.

Thank You

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Aamir. Your agency account is now closed as per your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ar_aamir
Community Member

Thank You

b4b894c7
Community Member

Hi Bojan

I hope you are well.

I have no active proposals or any open proposals and have followed all guidelines. How ever my agency account still remains open. Please could you assist me ?

Kind regards

jarrod

Hi Jarrod,

I checked your account and I can see that our team is already assisting you directly via chat. If further help is needed from us (Moderators), let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am using an iPhone 7. Upwork app was working fine on iOS 10. But i updated to iOS 11.3 today now when I open the app it only loads blank screen on it's startup and simply closes after few secs. How do I fix it?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Ios,

We'll have a member of our support team reach out to you to further assist with this. You should be hearing from them very shortly.

~Nina
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I am having the same issue and I need mine to be closed as well.... All my proposals have been withdrawen however I am still getting the same error message when I try to close it. Please assist. Thank you.

Hi Sh-Shanna,

Could you please try closing your agency again and let me know if it still doesn't work?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi!
I am facing the same issue. I have closed all active proposals and contracts associated with my agency.
Still getting this error.

Best regards,
Roman

Hi Roman,

Did you also withdraw all of your proposals under Archived? If yes let me know and our team will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths