🐈
» Forums » Support » Delete my Agency Profile
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111
xokaido
Community Member

Hello,

I was trying to contact Upwork support. I've got an agency registered and wanted to deactivate / delete it but I was unable to chat with anyone. Only the stupid bot responds with ready made answers which are of no help at all.

So, my question is - does Upwork have a customer care department and if does, how do we contact them?

johnsw1
Community Member

I am in the same boat - anyone know how to contact customer support? - I have a technical question about something that isn't working and used to work. It's not something a community member would be able to solve I think. This seems to be one of those endless FAQ circles.

Hi John,

You can request help by clicking on the question mark icon located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button to see more support options.

Please feel free to also let us know your question here and we'll be happy to assist or escalate your concern to the team that can.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Levani,

You can request help by clicking on the question mark icon located at the bottom right corner of this page and provide information about your account type as well as the issue you need help with. *Note: you must be logged in to see this option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button to see more support options.

That said, I went ahead and closed your Agency as per your request.

~Andrea
Upwork
surajs-sdei
Community Member

Hi,

I have created this agency by mistake, now I am trying to close it but not able to close.

I am getting an error "In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service".
Can you please help me out to close the same?

Hi Suraj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account is closed as per your request. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
kelvintac
Community Member

Hello i need help i want to delete an agency i had ceated

Hi Kelvin,

Your agency is now closed as per your request. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
63a757c2
Community Member

I want to delete my agency. It says I have to contact customer support. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andy,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
sharmasumit54
Community Member

Hi,
Please delete my agency on my profile.

sharmasumit54
Community Member

Hi,
Please close my agency profile as soon as possible
Thanks

Hi Sumit,

Your agency profile is now closed, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
iamdesignmaker
Community Member

When I click on the close agency button, I get pop up which is say you need to contact customer service, help me how can i close?

Hi Aashish,

As requested, your agency account has been closed.

~ Joanne
Upwork
memelthami
Community Member

I have been trying to close my agency account for some time now, but I am unable to do so.

I tried to go to setting > agency settings > close my agency, but I keep getting this message.

"In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service ".

Hi Thami,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
catalyictech
Community Member

Greetings everyone I need to know how I can remove the agency from my account although I personally created that agency I do not want it. please guide me 

Hi Huma,

~ Goran
Upwork
aufimtsev_test1
Community Member

I can't close an Agency I got a message: "In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service".
How to proceed with it? Who can help?

Hi Aleksandr,

I went ahead and closed your agency. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks

jaydeep_dev
Community Member

Hello! 

I want to Close my Agency Account, I m unable to do it from the agency settings page. I have just started an agency account and it doesn't have any active proposals or any other kinds of stuff. Can you help me or can you close my Agency account (Adite Technologies) only?

I want to remain a full-time freelancer Upwork account.

Hi Jaydeep,

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, Goran V.

Thank you for your help.

- Jaydeep Jikadra

habittextile
Community Member

Hi,

I want to close my agency but as per guidelines I am unable to close my agency. Please help me this is a new profile. 

Many thanks

Arslan Ahmad

Hi Arslan,

We have closed your agency account as per your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
thanqminh
Community Member

Hi,

Can I reopen an agency with the same name once I closed it?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Minh,

You can reach out to us and we'll gladly reinstate your agency account once you need it again.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
syedibrahim72
Community Member

I want to close my agency. But when I click on close agency then it appear 

In order to close an Agency, please contact customer service.

Hi Syed,

~ Goran
Upwork
bmbagentur
Community Member

I am trying since days to close my agency, I do not have any team members, I do not have any open proposals yet I cannot close the agency, nor connect a customer support agent- I am frustrated right now with this. Please close my agency!!!

My Agency name is DijiApes

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Batuhan,

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
0ae38c2a
Community Member

I want to close my agency  but ii can't.
when I try to close my agency the popup shows that please contact customer service. 

Hi Ankit,

I checked this account that you are using to post here in the community, but I do not see any agency account. Do you have another account? Could you please send me a PM with more information so I can check? Thank you! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ashish_jksol
Community Member

I want to close my agency  but i can't.when I try to close my agency the popup shows that please contact customer service.

Hi Ashish,

To close your agency, you must first make sure to complete the following:

Once you have done checking the above list, please go to Settings › Agency Profile. Then, select Close my agency at the bottom of the page.

~ Joanne
Upwork

But I don't have any active contaract or active members.

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for checking on that! One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
bhagyashreedalvi
Community Member

I am facing issues while working with my agency account.
I want to close my agency account.
Looking forward for a reply.

Regards

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths