🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

Mahmood,

Would you like both your agency and your freelancer account closed?

~ Valeria
Upwork

yes

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahmood, 

We checked your account and it looks like this issue needs to be investigated further. Please lodge a ticket with our support team so that we can address this issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

I paid the current billing cycle, removed all members and withdrew the proposals.

But still, it is displaying 'Close all open proposals associated with the company'.

Please guide me in closing the agency.

The attachment is the screenshot of the status of my proposals.

Mahayogi, could you please try closing your agency again? Let me know if you still get the same error.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I do not find my agency anymore. Hope it worked now.

Thank you very much

Hi, can anybody help. I am experiencing the same problem. I am trying to close my agency but every time I click on the link to close it, I get a notification that says that there must not be any open proposals. I've checked several times but our agency does not have any active proposals.

Hi Benjamin,

Could you please try closing the agency again and let me know if it still doesn't work?

~ Valeria
Upwork

i am trying to close agency but i got same issue and not close my agency?

Hi Dhansingh,

Could you please make sure that the proposals in your Archived proposals page have been withdrawn? Once you've done this, please try closing your agency. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I am facing same issue, can not close my agency. Can you please help?

Hi Dipem,

Your agency profile is now closed.

~Nina

I'm facing the same issue, can somebody help?

Hi Dmitry,

Please check your archived page as well and withdraw all of your archived proposals/interviews, then you will be able to close your agency. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I dont see any proposal/interview (active or archived), which I could withdraw.

However, I get the following message when trying to close agency:

"Close all open proposals associated with the company"

Hi Dmitry,

Our team closed your agency from our end. If you need further help let me know. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I am unable to close my agency, strange error is showing 

Hi Sahil,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Please close my agency too

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

Hi Alexander,

Could you please try closing your agency once again? Let me know if it still doesn't work.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi i can't close my Agency account. I need to close agency account only.

Hi Oleksii,

Your agency profile is now closed.

~ Goran
Upwork

hello I have the same issue. please can you close mine as well?(the agency only) I see no proposals whatsoever left.

Hi Christian,

The agency has been closed as you requested. Let me know if there's anything else. 

~ Riri

Hello Valeria,
the same issue I've faced too - 

Could you please close my Agency?

Hello,

I would like to close my account because I will no longer be using it. However, Upwork says I still have open proposals, which I don't and won't let me close my account.

Please help!

Thank you,
Pratima

Hi Pratima,

Please also check your archived proposals and withdraw any proposals there as well so that you can close your account.

~Nina

Same Issue for me..

Hi Umesh,

We've closed your agency from our end.

~Nina

hello,

I want to delete my agency.. But there is 0.01$ in account. And i am unable to delete it because i cant withdraw this amount..

Please help

Thanks

Hello Jaskaran,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will close your agency shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

Hi,

I didn't have any active proposal related to my agency account.

But, still I am unable to close my agency account.Please help.

am having the same issue, All proposals have been withdrawen however I am still getting the same error message when I try to close it. please help 🙂

Navneet, 

I checked and it looks like you still have active proposals under your agency account. Please, make sure you withdraw them before closing the agency.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria, Thanks for your quick responce, please check screenshot I have 2 contract but both already ended.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Navneet, 

It looks like the agency has already been closed. Please let us know if there is anything else our team can do for you.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

I have the same issue. Please close my agency as I want to start my free lancing account..

Thanks

Hi Naveen,

We've closed your agency account for you. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Kindy I also want to close my agency now. But it's showing same error. kindly solve issue and close agency.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths