🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to close Agency "Close all open propos...
Page options
aarcoraci
Community Member

Unable to close Agency "Close all open proposals associated with the company" but I don't have any

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

• Close all open proposals associated with the company

I have read the help related to the issue and I'm sure there are no proposals at all. I'm the only member as well.

Thanks !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Angel,

We closed your agency for you. Let us know if you have any further issues or questions.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,111 REPLIES 1,111

hi Team.. im too having the same issue,  i have no active proposals on my agency but still triggering me an error stating there is active proposals while trying to close the agency. immidiate help on this hoghly approciate

Hi Chamara,

As requested, your agency account has been closed. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the same issue, have done everything requested, but when I click on closing it asks me to contact customer service, but I cannot contact customer service

Hi Paulina,

Your Agency has been closed as per your request.

~Andrea
Upwork

hi

plz check my freelancing account. I mistakenly click on close but due to some restriction it not closed. I do not want to close it . I am a freelancer and want to work on it. plz check is it proper working.

hi i want to close my agency account because i haven't now much team. But in future I will create and grow. Now, I want to work on my freelancer account only. make sure it proper working. 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Team.. I'm too having the same issue, 

Hello Valeria, 

I have created an agency account by mistake, All the contracts associated with my freelancer profile are now moved to my agency login. Which I don't want to happen. If I am trying to close the agency account it is showing the below error. I am worried that all my contracts will be closed

kphaneendra_0-1640009971287.png

. Please help me

Hi Phaneendra,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

I am also not able to close my agency. I accidentally created this. Please help me.

Hi Miss,

I checked and our team has already closed your Agency. If you're still able to see your Agency please reply directly to your support ticket here so our team can check and assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I am having the same issue as well, I realized that I am unable to use my connects due to the agency account and would like to close it, there are no active or achieved proposals pending.

Regards

Hi Garnell,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
melihbagdatli
Community Member

Hey, I want to close my agency's account. I closed all the open proposal and I remove everyone from the roster but It still gives an error of open proposals. Could you please help me on that error?

Hi Melih,

Could you please try again? Let me know if you still get the error.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Now It gave that error: 

"In order to close this company please address the following:

Company has active candidacies on its behalf"

But I am the only one in the agency.

Thanks

This UpWork site is **Edited for Community Guidelines** It won't let me close my agency either. They do anything they can to ensure they keep sucking money from you.

I have no proposals open or anything and this fraudulent site still won't let me close my account. 

Website claims to be a place where you can write software, but they can't even make a basic website function properly. I have continous problems on this website with functionality and the worst load times.

This is just one of many issues I constantly face when using this absolutely terrible website. 

Melih and Nicholas,

The team will assist you with closing your agency accounts directly.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork

can you please help to close my agency account.

i am getting same issue

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chintan,

Your agency account has been closed as per your request.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
cocovic_vladimir
Community Member

I'm trying to close the Agency related to my profile and I keep getting the message:

Can somebody help me. 

Thanks. 

Vladimir,

It looks like you still have proposals that were submitted through the agency. One submitted just a few minutes ago. You'll need to withdraw any proposals submitted through the agency in order to be able to close it.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I am facing same issue even i have closed all proposals.

Could you please help me to close my company.

thanks in advace.

Anil

Hi Anil,

Please check archived proposals under your Agency profile and make sure to withdraw those submitted to jobs tagged as closed, before trying to close your agency again. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Now  i am getting 

• Company has active candidacies on its behalf.

Could you please help to solve this one.

thank

Anil

Hi Anil,

Thanks for confirming. I'll check with our team and follow up with an update soon.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Anil,

Please close all memberships and withdraw all proposals.

I guess it may take some time to reflect.

Please consult some moderator in this thread if the problem persists.

cheers

mahayogi

Hi Mahayogi,

Thanks for suggestion.. There is only me as memberships and no option ot remove that. I think it is not related to memberships. 

I am getting this error..

In order to close this company please address the following:

• Company has active candidacies on its behalf

Please help me to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Anil

Hi Anil,

I can confirm your Agency profile is now closed, thank you for your patience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi. I have the same problem - I cannot close my Agency due to 

"Close all open proposals associated with the company"

But all proposals are closed!

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vladislav,

Could you please check the closed jobs located under the Archived tab on the Proposals page and confirm you withdrew proposals for these?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

That helped. Thanks a lot for advice!

Hi Sahid,

Please check your archived page as well and withdraw all of your archived proposals, then you will be able to close your agency. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I do have the same issue.

Please help me too to close my agency account.

Hi Sajan,

We have closed your agency profile from our end.

~ Joanne
Upwork
exedil
Community Member

I have a pretty common problem.  I`m trying close my agency and see this message every time when I hit the button.

I have no proposals at the moment.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrew,

You need ti close the proposals that are archived as well. If you still have this problem let me know, or contact our customer support to assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I wanted to close my agency and work as a freelancer instead and upgrade my membership as a freelancer.

I have already withdrawn all my archived proposals but still I cannot close my agency.   Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.  I really wanted to work as a freelancer with an upgraded membership.  Thanks in advance!

Gerard

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths