🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to contact support agent
Page options
7e89a3d3
Community Member

Unable to contact support agent

I am unable to find option to chat with support agent. It was option before to chat but dont see anymore. How do i contact? I had filed dispute with freelancer and need refund.

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Kiran, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Our customer support team is creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you’ll receive.

Here’s how you can reach a human in customer support:

1. Select Get Support at the bottom of this or any Help center page
  2. Type a question or topic and select "Send." The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support"
  4. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided

That said, it does look like you have a recent dispute in which our mediation team offered assistance here. If this is the case you're referring to, please review the support ticket for more information.

~Andrea
Upwork
7e89a3d3
Community Member

THe option Get support was not availalble untill now. I tried to talk to customer agent. As soon i typed something he created ticket but i actually wanted to chat 

Live chat is not always available.

Anyway, your actual goal is not to chat. Your goal is to learn something or accomplish a particular goal. That can usually be accomplished more easily in the Community Forum than through any of the other seven Customer Support channels Upwork provides.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths