🐈
» Forums » Support » Unable to pick date and time for interview
Page options
24bc4e98
Community Member

Unable to pick date and time for interview

Hi. A client wants to schedule a meeting with me but I am unable to pick a date and time. I get an error page upon clicking on it and says "Could not verify token(s) associated with this page."

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All, 

The issue related to not being able to verify a token is a product limitation of our third-party vendors. While we cannot resolve this issue right now, this workaround will help you schedule a meeting.

If you experience this again, send a new “Schedule a meeting invitation.” However, it’s recommended that you do not switch between calendar services after you send an invitation. Otherwise, the invitation request will be unlinked before the invitation is accepted.

We will continue reviewing this issue and explore additional options. We will update this thread when we have additional information to share.

Edited to update information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
williamtcooper
Community Member

Julianne,

Upwork was experiencing some major problems today. Try again now. If you get the same error, get a screenshot and then click the "Get Support" button on the bottom right of the screen for assistance. Have a great day!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julianne, 

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?
  • Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ Avery
Upwork
4ed5cbef
Community Member

Hi Avery, 

I'm having the same issue. After picking a date and time, the page refreshes and the error message below showed:

4ed5cbef_1-1701275762695.png

• Browser/s used - Chrome, Edge, Firefox
  • Browser version - Version 119.0.6045.200 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Machine’s OS - Windows 11 
  • Machine’s OS version - 22621.2715
  • Screengrab of the issue - Above
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better - I was able to pick a date but after the page refreshes, I can't see the calendar again. 

I hope that you can help me as this is supposed to be my first client and now she's not responding anymore 😞 

Hi Arvex, Arjay here stepping in for Avery.

I see that the client was able to respond and is now working on fixing the issue on their end. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket, and one of our agents will contact you soon with more information and assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1c2eff94
Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I want to pick a date and time to schedule a meeting with my client. But this issue is happening.

"Please contact your administrator for help
Reason:
Could not verify the token(s) associated with this page. Please contact the page owner to have them re-authenticate their account."

How i can solve this problem?

Hi Muhammad,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with more information and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi All, 

The issue related to not being able to verify a token is a product limitation of our third-party vendors. While we cannot resolve this issue right now, this workaround will help you schedule a meeting.

If you experience this again, send a new “Schedule a meeting invitation.” However, it’s recommended that you do not switch between calendar services after you send an invitation. Otherwise, the invitation request will be unlinked before the invitation is accepted.

We will continue reviewing this issue and explore additional options. We will update this thread when we have additional information to share.

Edited to update information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths