🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Android App Bug
Page options
deardipu
Community Member

Upwork Android App Bug

I have been facing this bug issue for since last few days:

proposals > click on job title (whatever it is active/submitted/archive) > click on view job posting > it shows this attached image (job not found). 

It has been happening since last few days only on Upwork's Android App. It is okay as previous on upwork website, that means I haven’t faced this bug whenever I visit throughout upwork website. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md Nazmul,

I shared your concern with the Customer Support team and one of their members will be reaching out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can  you please try to remove the Upwork app's cache from your phone settings and relaunch it and see if you're still getting the same issue? Please let us know if further assistance is needed.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Thanks for your reply. I had cleared Upwork Android App catches before I posted here. After getting your reply, I've done it again. But nothing has been solved yet. I've assumed that this problem does not only belong to me but also some other freelances, here is a link at where someone else has posted related to this issue. Hopefully, app will work very soon.

Thanks.

Hi Md Nazmul,

I shared your concern with the Customer Support team and one of their members will be reaching out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths