🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork IOS, messages chat is broken
Page options
waqas_tariq1
Community Member

Upwork IOS, messages chat is broken

I would like to report bug that, upwork chat in the messages is not working correctly, sometimes you have to press twice a key to write a word. So when you finish a line that words are like this. "Hi my nam is Waqs "

Please reachout so i can video share personally as this is confidential. This is IOS app and its really difficult to type messages on mobile with it. I am really disturbed.

7 REPLIES 7
LuiggiR

Hi Waqas,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bf886bac
Community Member

I have this problem too.  Related to iOS on how it tries to inline predict the next word or two.  This is a major inconvenience and needs to be fixed asap 

waqas_tariq1
Community Member

I have submitted the request in support and given them necessary info, fingers crossed 🤞

fearless_art
Community Member

I'm having this same issue. It seems the app is deleting or eating random characters as they're being typed. I'm assuming only a problem with the iOS app. I don't see it happening with any other app, and typing this comment on my phone via the browser doesn't seem to be an issue. 

This problem makes it painfully difficult to use to the app. This needs to be escalated and resolved right away by Upwork. 

Hi Art,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
fearless_art
Community Member

This issue is still persisting as of March 5th.  I just downloaded the updated version and its still broken.  It's now been a month with no fix.  What's going on?

seanbiganski
Community Member

It's so bad. It's actually unusable. It's whatever the opposite of autocorrect is. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths