🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork JSS & Upwork mail us of using AUTO-CL...
Page options
abdul_wahab_gaiq
Community Member

Upwork JSS & Upwork mail us of using AUTO-CLICKER or Manipulating Upwork's Terms

Hello, I was working on Upwork for about 11 years, having my clients satisfied with my work and giving me either 4.5, 4.7, or even 5 stars and awesome feedback, and all the work was done completely, when my JSS appeared it is 80%. How did this happen?

- All contracts ended successfully when they offer me and I accept them, but not all of the interviews or invitations ended up being contracts or offers, Does this affect me?

- How can I overcome this problem as it destroyed my profile, 

I have checked my recent contracts and analyzed all screenshots and didn’t get any type of auto clicking or manipulating. Please send the screenshot or more details about the mail you've sent. Kindly let me know which contract you are talking about. I'm working on this platform since 2011 and have not done any work against Upwork's policies or rules. and will not do such things which are prohibited on this platform and risk our careers.

We have not used auto-clicker or any other tools which are prohibited on Upwork. But I'm informing you that we have just deleted our "low activity" screenshots in time tracker. Because when we delete that low activity screenshots, the timer deducts that time too. Again, we want to remind you that it is necessary to deliver work very efficiently to the client and we make sure that the work we provide to the client is much more valuable than others, that's how we do it when there are low activity screenshots. We simply remove it and retract our work. And it is not restricted in your policies.

Regards,
Abdul Wahab Ahmed

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket for this. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. They will reach out to you soon to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket for this. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. They will reach out to you soon to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths