🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Skill Certification & Testimonial
Page options
cfcc6e87
Community Member

Upwork Skill Certification & Testimonial

Hey, Upwork Community!

After applying for Upwork skill certification, I received a message from Upwork saying that you will receive an assessment link from our testing partner Vervoe in 48 hours (after 2 days).
But now it's almost 4th day, I don't receive any link for assessment.

(I already checked the spam folder; there's no email related to the Upwork Skill Test link.)

Can anyone please guide me about the process of getting skill certification.

cfcc6e87_0-1715542574287.png

Secondly, I requested a testimonial from my client. He provided me with his testimonial, but it's still not showing on my profile. Can you please check it?

cfcc6e87_2-1715542927076.png

Thank You very much for your kind answers!

ROSHAAN A.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for following up and letting me know, Roshaan.

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket and shared additional information. You can access your ticket on this page.

Additionally, I see that you have one more open support ticket regarding your Skill Certificate concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Roshaan,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
cfcc6e87
Community Member

Thank You so much @Nikola for your quick action and response!

The Testimonial is verified now.

cfcc6e87_0-1715561576739.png

Can you please update me about the assessment link as well.

ROSHAAN A.

Thank you for following up and letting me know, Roshaan.

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket and shared additional information. You can access your ticket on this page.

Additionally, I see that you have one more open support ticket regarding your Skill Certificate concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English
Featured Topics
Learning Paths