🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Talent Scout Program Problem
Page options
hanisky
Community Member

Upwork Talent Scout Program Problem

Hi,
It was my pleasure to become a part of the Upwork talent scout program. I joined the program on March 22, 2022.
In my dashboard, I see only five offers, and the last one is 15 days old. I also do not see any invitations to interviews. 
According to the specialized recruiter who interviewed me, I am supposed to see something new on my dashboard.  She told me that I will see new job offers on my dashboard on the first of each month.
Does anyone else have a similar situation to mine?
As of now, I have not heard back from the support.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Best;

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I think that's normal. I joined Talent Scout last year and there have been hardly any opportunities available via the dashboard, although I have received a few invitations. There are currently only four jobs showing for me; the most recent was posted 5 days ago, the others are more than 20 days old.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi HANI,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
hanisky
Community Member

Hi Nikola!,

I appreciate your help.

feed_my_eyes
Community Member

I think that's normal. I joined Talent Scout last year and there have been hardly any opportunities available via the dashboard, although I have received a few invitations. There are currently only four jobs showing for me; the most recent was posted 5 days ago, the others are more than 20 days old.

Hi Christine!,

I appreciate your reply. Based on what you said, I can see that I am not the only one facing this issue. As a result, we should not put a lot of reliance on this program at first.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths