🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Tracker Freezing Computer
Page options
lakoch2014
Community Member

Upwork Tracker Freezing Computer

I have a practically brand-new laptop with 16GB of RAM. With all the technology available there is no reason the desktop tracker should be freezing and crashing my computer.

Is there a workaround for this issue yet as I have seen this has been an issue in the past. Any help would be appreciated. I have already uninstalled the and reinstalled the app and that doe snot help.

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Laura,

Could you please share with us your device information and operating system so that we can assist you accordingly. For the time being, you may visit this article to help quickly identify and solve your issue with your Upwork Desktop App — most of the time it’s a quick and easy fix.

~ Arjay
Upwork
lakoch2014
Community Member

What you are asking for is irrelevant as this is a new laptop with more than enough RAM and the latest processor. I am losing about 2 hours of paid work daily due to the tracker freezing my computer. I am sure I am not the only one having this issue!! Is there an IT person who can actually respond to why this is happening? This should not be happening at all. Other trackers that take screenshots do not have this issue.

Hi Laura,

We understand the urgency of your concern. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
lakoch2014
Community Member

This issue still isn't resolved!!!!!

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry to hear this. However, I see a couple of support tickets were recently raised with your report. Please continue coordinating with the team on this page or your email for further assistance; our support team will gladly help.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths