🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Upwork Tracker Launch Issue - Assistance ...
Page options
zahranooreen
Community Member

Upwork Tracker Launch Issue - Assistance Requested

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I am currently facing with the Upwork Tracker application on my laptop. Despite having successfully installed the application, I encounter a problem when attempting to open it.

The specific issue is as follows: upon launching the Upwork Tracker, a small box appears on the screen, displaying the word "Version" and indicating that it is in a loading state. Unfortunately, the application does not progress beyond this point, rendering it unusable.

I have taken several steps to troubleshoot the problem, including checking my internet connection, ensuring that the application is up to date, and restarting both the Upwork Tracker and my laptop. However, the issue persists.

As a user, I am seeking your assistance in resolving this matter. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or steps you could provide to help me overcome this obstacle and use the Upwork Tracker effectively.

For your reference, my laptop meets the minimum system requirements for the Upwork Tracker, and I have not encountered similar issues with other applications.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your guidance and assistance in resolving this issue.

Best regards,
Zahra Nooreen

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Zahra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Time Tracker app. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
zahranooreen
Community Member

Thank you Upwork support team for your quick response. Issue solved! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths