🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork cannot resolve a missing payment issue
Page options
alyssa0417
Community Member

Upwork cannot resolve a missing payment issue

It is now 4 months since I have a dispute of a missing payment from my client. Upwork is not doing something about it. They always say they are checking it but 3 months is too long already.

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Alyssa,

I'm sorry to hear that it's been taking some time to resolve your payment issue. I can see that you've submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case. Please allow our team time to further review your report and they will surely provide an update once done. You can access your ticket and continue coordinating with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Arjay M wrote:

Hi Alyssa,

I'm sorry to hear that it's been taking some time to resolve your payment issue. I can see that you've submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case. Please allow our team time to further review your report and they will surely provide an update once done. You can access your ticket and continue coordinating with the team on this page.

Arjay M wrote:

Hi Alyssa,

But it is now 4 months, and I have another payment issue again with the same client just last week. Please help me resolve this 

Hi Alyssa,

I'm really sorry to learn that this hasn't been resolved yet. I can see an active ticket here where teams are coordinating to address the issue. Rest assured that they're looking into this and you should be getting an update on that ticket once it's been fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths