🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork does not let me accept an offer -urgen...
Page options
manugw
Community Member

Upwork does not let me accept an offer -urgent

Hi I am a freelance Manuel G from Argentina

Everytime I want to accept this offer www.upwork.com/nx/wm/pre-hire/f/offer/20322445  The following reading appears

"This client's account is on a temporary hold. Once the issue is resolved, you can accept their offer."

The client iname is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Could you please solve this problem,? I have the job ready for deliver and the client is anxiously waiting

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for following up. If you have further questions or if you need further assistance is best to follow up directly with our team on your support ticket as they are the ones that can best assist you. Additionally, when everything is in one place we can be more efficient at assisting you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
manugw
Community Member

Hi Nikola S

I have been trying again today to accept the offer several times and yet the account of my client is temporarily suspended

Is really frustating, my client seem to have a good rating and a payment verified method, and on top of that is very difficult to get an offer

The problem is no mine but of my client as it is her account that is blocked, please contact her so we can arrive at a solution 

I was contacted yesterday by **Edited for Community Guidelines** but his instructions were to wait that the suspension of my client is lifted and then proceed with his instructions.  So the key step is to lift my Client account suspension

Hi Manuel,

Thank you for following up. If you have further questions or if you need further assistance is best to follow up directly with our team on your support ticket as they are the ones that can best assist you. Additionally, when everything is in one place we can be more efficient at assisting you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
manugw
Community Member

Hi Nikola S

The problem was solved.  Today I accepted the offer and delivered the job to my Client.  Thank you for your assistance

sofia2008
Community Member

You should not be working if you are not hired yet, and should not provide any work until you are hired and the project is properly funded.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths