🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork mail is disabled
Page options
vitaliy_yasko
Community Member

Upwork mail is disabled

Hello, my Upwork account for sure not blocked, but something happened with my mail, each time when I try to write an email to support, or any @upwork.com mail, I receive "Your message wasn't delivered. The account is disabled" (more on the photo). I have asked Upwork support from different mail, but the response sounds like a joke "please send us a ticket here or email at support@upwork.com using your email address associated with your Upwork account". Also, I have asked Apple support, to be sure that this is not an iCloud issue, they have made a lot of tests and told me that iCloud is okay, and there could be problems with the mail where I tried to send the mail, I can be blocked there or so. Maybe someone knows how to solve this? 

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Vitaliy

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Vitaliy,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths