🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork payment no longer review nor received ...
Page options
kamranarshad79
Community Member

Upwork payment no longer review nor received it on my upwork profile

I did a Job on Upwork, the payment was in review but suddenly it dissapeared. I also did'nt got the payment nor the client's review. The contract is also not shown on my previous work. The contract ended and is showing ended at Jan 1, 1970. Anyone know why?. It's been a month since

7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Kamran,

Thank you for your message. I see that your funds and contract are already appearing on your Upwork account. Check out the Report page to check your available balance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

This is another project. I did a project back then a mont ago of 5 dollars. The contract ended but I did'not recieved payment or review. The date is shown ended the contract on Jan 1, 1970.

It is still shown active and paused by upwork

kamranarshad79_0-1679048861279.png

Hi Kamran,

Could you please confirm the contract title or ID so that we can look into this further?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Here you go contract id.

Hi Kamran,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked on this contract and it looks like it was canceled hence the funds were returned to the client. Contracts with no earnings will not show on your profile's work history.

~ AJ
Upwork

But I completed the work and send payment request. And he ended the contract. The payment was in review and it disappeared. Even after ending contract it was in review. Why?

Hi Kamran,

We highly suggest that you communicate with the client. When our system is unable to charge their payment method, funds will not be released. The client has to resolve the payment issue on their end, then you can request for a bonus payment.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths