🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork support response time
Page options
chandrika_udaya
Community Member

Upwork support response time

Response time is terrible on a help request - I am getting these repetitive emails thanking me for wating patiently without providing a solution. Is there a reason why support reponse is taking too long? And what is the need for multiple levels of reviewing the same request?

I get that there is  a 24-48 hours window but what happens after that? 

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Uduya Chandrika,

I checked, and it looks like you've raised several support tickets with different concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience; sometimes, our support team experiences more contacts than usual. Rest assured, the team will address your concerns and questions via the ticket as soon as possible. 

Please allow them 24-48 hours, and you will get an update on one of your tickets here once your case is thoroughly reviewed.

Gentle reminder: please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
chandrika_udaya
Community Member

ArjayM,

There are only 2 tickets open and they are for different issues. So they need to be seperate. One of the tickets has crossed the 24-48 hours and its evident Upwork does not protect freelancers data. 

Instead of sharing reptitive unhelpful responses, why dont you understand the concern and answer accordingly? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths