🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork withdraw my proposal
Page options
Community Member

Upwork withdraw my proposal

My account was uphold and when I got it reinstated, all my proposal were withdrawn by Upwork. There were 25 plus proposal consuming 60 connect.

Further I got an email with a link for my complaint. When I open link it says login into zendesk and I don't know what to write in login and password window 

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Syed Atif,

I checked your account and saw that our team assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to reply back to your ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
1feafe0b
Community Member

Having the same issue my account was disrupted for well over a month due to ongoing issues with my profile because it took forever to get a viable solution from upwork. Now the account is active and 26 proposals were withdrawn which is a lot of potential revenue lost. Will these connects be reinstated? It was never mentioned in any of the correspondence that my work would be in jeopardy this is something that should be disclosed. Please rectify this issue promptly thanks.

Hi Brian,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will reach out to you on this page with more information and further assistance with the issue on your account.

~ Arjay
Upwork
441ccc58
Community Member

Hello. I am also having the same issue. My account got temporarily suspended because of my location verification and now that it is verified, my job proposals didn't come back, my connects are also gone. I found out that my job proposals are withdrawn by your system. Is there any way I can bring back my job proposals or at least get my connects back? Please help. Thanks.

Hi Lorelyn,

Withdrawn proposals cannot be resubmitted. It is also part of the Upwork ToS that all proposals will be withdrawn if your account gets suspended for any reason. For verification procedures, there are deadlines in place so that you can verify your account before it gets suspended. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths