🐈
» Forums » Support » Urgent: Issue with Agency Settings on Upwork
Page options
mud-shiraz
Community Member

Urgent: Issue with Agency Settings on Upwork

Hi Upwork Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report a critical issue I am facing with my Upwork account. Whenever I attempt to access my Agency Settings, I receive the error message: "Failed to load Agency Settings. Please try again later."

This issue is significantly impacting my ability to manage my agency effectively and is causing disruptions in our workflow. I kindly request your prompt assistance in resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Ticket Details:

• Username: **Edited for Community Guidelines**
  • Issue: Unable to load Agency Settings, receiving error message.
  • Impact: Disruptions in agency management and workflow.

I have already attempted to refresh the page and clear my browser cache, but the problem persists. I have also tried accessing the settings from different devices and browsers but to no avail.

I would appreciate it if you could investigate this issue urgently and provide me with an update on the progress. If any further information or screenshots are required from my end, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter. I rely heavily on Upwork for my professional activities, and resolving this problem is crucial for the continuity of my work.

Best regards,

Muhammad Shiraz

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate your attention to this matter. I will be eagerly awaiting the assistance of your team through the support ticket. If there's any additional information required from my end, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Muhammad Shiraz

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths