🐈
» Forums » Support » Urgent - Other account that i have hacked (ma...
Page options
4df0e588
Community Member

Urgent - Other account that i have hacked (main account) - Just created this one to post on forum.

Hello , 

My main account of Upwork, was hacked. 

Also the e-mail login, of upwork (the one registered upwork was hacked. 

So by result i could not sent a reset password to that email.

After 1 day my account got a error , suspended , i did tried to fill the form. that appear (called appeal) But with 48 hours or more for an answer.

Please this is very important my only work is through upwork platform to one cliente, and i already am loosing this week of work, because of this.

How can i retrieve my account and sent a code for example to an alternate mail, can upwork call me? Is there any phone number that i can phone to upwork for costumer support. 

I rather one of these option than rather fill only a form and wait for an answer in such an important matter.

I have that account for year and work for years on Upwork, i cannot loose that account .

Please note i just created this account , so i can post on this forum.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Pedro,

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. Can you please click on my name and send me a PM with the registered email address of the account in question? I'll be happy to look into this for you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4df0e588
Community Member

Hello Luigi , already sent you a PM, thanks for the reply. Can you have a look? Thank you. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths