🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: User has active assignments or offers
Page options
haiderali070
Community Member

User has active assignments or offers

whenever I added a new member to the Upwork agency an error comes "User has active assignments or offers " member doesn't have any active proposal or job. how I can fix this.

10 REPLIES 10
PradeepH

Hi Haider,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
hossein_musawir
Community Member

I face the same issue. Can anyone help

Hi Musawir,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details about the user that you wish to add to your agency so that I can take a closer look? You can also try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser and let me know if the issue persists. If you can provide a screenshot of the error that would be extremely helpful.

~ Arjay
Upwork
samiur1
Community Member

whenever I added a new member to the Upwork agency an error comes "User has active assignments or offers " member doesn't have any active proposal or job. how I can fix this.

Hi Samiur,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details about the user that you wish to add to your agency so that I can take a closer look? I'll surely look into that and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your message.

~ Arjay
Upwork
samiur1
Community Member

Hi, Arjay Thanks for your willing reply. The user email is freelancer user name is **Edited for Community Guidelines** which I want to add to my agency account. 

330ef0c3
Community Member

User has active assignments or offers

Same issue with Me.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue?

Hi Hiren,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
bf0a4029
Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue. Can someone from Upwork please help?

Hi Sam,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon on this page to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths