🐈
» Forums » Support » VAT for a person Ukraine
Page options
6d98c4d0
Community Member

VAT for a person Ukraine

Hello, I'm trying to fill out the VAT form in order to get paid on my contract. In Ukraine the code of a person is 10-digits, and of an enterprise is 12-digits **Edited for Community Guidelines**. And the system doesn't allow my VAT code because it's 10 digits, since I'm a person, not a company (which does require 12 digits). Can you help me please?

6 REPLIES 6
LuiggiR

Hi Julia,

Thank you for reaching out. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6d98c4d0
Community Member

Hello everyone! I was wondering how to get my VAT ID NUMBER verified since it's been pending for months now. I've provided all the details and soon I'll get a lot of contractors paying, so I really need it verified ASAP. My vat id number is Ukrainian. Could you please help? Thanks in advance. 

Hi Julia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket and share more information regarding your VAT ID. You can access your ticket on this page

If you have further questions or if you need further assistance feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
000fbd4b
Community Member

I am not an organization, I am a private entrepreneur (ФОП). I am not an VAT payer.
How can I fill out the form? I have my tax ID and it has 10 digits.

ihorzharyi
Community Member

I am not an organization, I am a private entrepreneur (ФОП). I am not an VAT payer.

Same for me I need to buy connects, but I can't do It.

You have no VAT. Leave it empty.

Or swap your PE to tax+vat payer, then vat code will be assigned.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths