🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: We found a problem with your primary bill...
Page options
cgowin
Community Member

We found a problem with your primary billing method and to put it on hold. Update it now MSG

Regardless of what I do to ensure all of my billing credentials are current and up to date, I still receive this message. I checked the forums to look for duplicates of this before posting and none provide a direct solution other than moderator posting a ticket. What can I do to rememdy this?

Chris

9 REPLIES 9
6519e0a9
Community Member

Likewise, I'm dealing with the same issue.  I have no way of contacting support to remove the financial limits.  I have a week worth of work that has been delayed and is causing me to loose money.  Can someone provide support on this matter?

ArjayM

Hi Christopher and Duane,

W certainly understand how you want these issues with your accounts resolved immediately. However, please understand that we cannot disclose any personal/account information or any actions taken on an account here in the Community due to privacy reasons.

I was able to escalate both of your concerns to the appropriate team. One of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket for more details and assistance on how to resolve this. You can access your tickets on this page and please don't hesitate to communicate if you have questions.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cgowin
Community Member

Thank you.

6519e0a9
Community Member

Thanks!

6d7ebfee
Community Member

Same issue here ! Mighty frustrating - please sort.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
theresagoba
Community Member

I'm also having this issue. I added a new payment option and made it the primary one but it still doesn't work. Please help.

Hi Theresa,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Joanne
Upwork
saloguardione
Community Member

Hello, I've been having the same issue since today. 

I updated the billing method, but the issue persists.

I reached out to my bank, and everything is fine on their side.

Could you help? Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths