🐈
» Forums » Support » What things need to be update if we change th...
Page options
3476619c
Community Member

What things need to be update if we change the location ?

I was in Pakistan and now i am in Germany temporarily (long term) for some purposes. I came to know that i have to change the location and your tax information. I already changed location, do i have to change my tax information as well ?. Any other things which i should change ?

Note: When i go to W8BEN for in Tax information it asks me to write country of citizenship ?. I dont have citizenship though i am in Germany what should i write there ? Plus do i have to write  Germany Tax identification no as well in it or just Pakistan Tax identification ?. I am confused please assist !

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Hamza,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, Thanks for your reply. Looking forward to hear !

Hi Moderator Annie Jane B - , How are you doing ?. I did not get any response from any body. Is there any progress happening ?

Thanks !

Hi Hamza,

I checked your account and noticed that the support team has already reached you via a support ticket to inform you that they will need to check your concern with the relevant team. It looks like they are still awaiting an update from the dedicated team. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths