🐈
» Forums » Support » Why Withdrawal is currently restricted on my ...
Page options
c184187a
Community Member

Why Withdrawal is currently restricted on my account?

Hi,

When I try to withdraw my money to Payoneer, they show me message that withdraw are currently restricted to your account. My account is fully verified. In addition Upwork didn't send me any email that why withdraw are currently restricted in my account. I really need help with this.

Regards,

Farida Shafi.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Farida,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
NikolaS

Hi Farida,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c184187a
Community Member

Thankyou so much. It was resolved thankfully.

ae6aaab7
Community Member

Hi,

When I try to withdraw my money to Payoneer, they show me message that withdraw are currently restricted to your account. My account is fully verified. In addition Upwork didn't send me any email that why withdraw are currently restricted in my account. almost 5 day are going to complete my ticket but not geting any response. I really need help with this.

Regards,

Iqra Anwar

Hi Iqra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
d6935207
Community Member

Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support.

Please help me. I'm waiitng still for that issue

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ahsansaeed786
Community Member

Hi Community,
I am also facing the same issue even i have less than $100 amount. It is giving me the same error.

Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support . Please help me to get this issue resolved.
Thank you

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola S,
I hope i get the response ASAP. what do you say this matter could be?

Hi Ahsan Saeed,

Arjay here stepping in for Nikola. We highly suggest you coordinate with the team through a ticket if you have questions or need further assistance so that they can assist you more efficiently. The team will surely look into your case and assist you accordingly. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

It is 24 hours and no one from your support bother to respond. 

Hi Ahsan,

Please note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Under 48 hours or after, because it's already 48 hours and no one respond to my inquiry. 

Apologies for the delay, Ahsan. I've followed up with the team, they should be updating you soon.

~Andrea
Upwork
aaron_boluwatife
Community Member

I am having the same issues but it has not been resolved. I need help ASAP! Thank you! 

prantajyotic
Community Member

Withdrawal is currently restricted on your account. Please contact Upwork Support.

Please help me. I mistakenly wanted to withdraw over $1000.

Hello Pranta,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths