🐈
» Forums » Support » Why is everything is so buggy and tricky on U...
Page options
e7c7e16c
Community Member

Why is everything is so buggy and tricky on Upwork?

I wanted a human support, then finally the bot understood me and wanted to create a ticket for me but then it says "connection error" which I don't have any. 

I could use these times for working instead of dealing with these **Edited for Community Guidelines** things. Upwork's system is a pain. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Furkan,

We totally understand why you're upset and how you want your issue resolved immediately. However, I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. It looks like one of the members has reached out and provided instructions on how to resolve the issue. Please coordinate with the team through this ticket here and they will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Furkan,

We totally understand why you're upset and how you want your issue resolved immediately. However, I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. It looks like one of the members has reached out and provided instructions on how to resolve the issue. Please coordinate with the team through this ticket here and they will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths