🐈
» Forums » Support » Why is upwork's mobile app so EXTREEMLY slow?
Page options
mirmon
Community Member

Why is upwork's mobile app so EXTREEMLY slow?

Visiting upwork on your mobile browser is LITERALLY faster than upwork's mobile app.

Especially the messaging is unbelievably slow. It takes like 8 seconds to load any new messages. I don't know why it can't be like any other normal app. where you just open whatsapp and you instantly see the message there, you click on the person, instantly opens! I think alot of people can agree that the experience of using upwork on the mobile app is so bad. Hope you look into this

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Marwan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
8d96b0d7
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

It was posted more than a year ago. But still the problem is there..

Recently, I'm using the app and also facing this issue! I don’t know why this problem with only upwork app... 

Hi Md Jasim,

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mobile app? You might also want to use a different internet connection if you have one available. Feel free to visit this page for additional troubleshooting steps. Don't hesitate to let us know if the issue persists after you've tried that.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8d96b0d7
Community Member

You have posted it more than a year ago. But still the problem is there..

Recently, I'm using the app and also facing this issue! I don’t know why this problem... 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths