🐈
» Forums » Support » Withdraw to local bank got delayed
Page options
mbbangash72
Community Member

Withdraw to local bank got delayed

Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have withdraw my funds to my local bank account on the 4th of April but I didn't get the amount yet 😟. I want to locate my funds. 4 business days almost passed but still didn't get the amount into my local bank 😞. if it still takes more time then is it possible to cancel the transaction, please?

THANKS

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I'm currently looking into this. I'll come back here once I have more information regarding your concern. 

ETA: Hi Muhammad, I'm coming back here to let you know that the team is reviewing your account. Once the review is over, the transaction will be processed. Since you already have an open ticket regarding the same concern, please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions. 

~ Avery
Upwork

A question.
I withdraw the money to Wise. Normally it would take a few hours for it to show up in my account, but for the last two withdrawals he's taking days.
Why is this delay happening?

Hi Maria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This depends on various reasons which may be best explained by Wise. I checked your account and found that the transactions were successful on our end the same day that you requested for the withdrawal. If the transaction still hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Annie Jane B wrote:

Hi Maria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This depends on various reasons which may be best explained by Wise. I checked your account and found that the transactions were successful on our end the same day that you requested for the withdrawal. If the transaction still hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. 

Thank you Annie Jane,
So the reason for the delay is with Wise, correct?
Did the money leave Upwork at the time I made the transaction?

I'll investigate the other part then.

mbbangash72
Community Member

sure, thank you very much!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths