🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Withdrawal issues with Payoneer
Page options
2e566769
Community Member

Withdrawal issues with Payoneer

Hi,

I tried withdrawing funds 4 times to my Payoneer account and it rejected it 4 times but it deducted $4 in total.

How can I get the $4 back and why is it rejecting the payments? It only shows me this: The reason for returned funds: Invalid details.

Thank you in advance,

3 REPLIES 3
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Kelvin,

Please disconnect your Payoneer account and re-authenticate your Payoneer account to your Upwork account and try again.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Hugo 

Hi and thank you for your response.

I did that and I even created a second Payoneer account with another Email and still the same. I will use another method but in the meantime, would it be possible to recover the $4 or are they gone?

Thank you in advance,

PradeepH

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding the same concern and one of our team members have already responded to you. You can access your support tickets here . Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths