🐈
» Forums » Support » You must complete your profile before you can...
Page options
flataunet
Community Member

You must complete your profile before you can submit a proposal.

Hi, I just registered for Upworks and wanted to start sending offers, however when I open an interesting project it says that I need to complete my profile before I can submit an proposal.

When I get to my profile it seems pretty complete in my eyes and there are no warnings or guidelines on what to do next.

It also says this on my feed:

Congrats, you're now part of Upwork! Tips to get started:

You'll win more jobs by using the Upwork app. Get the app.

Submit eye-catching proposals. And remember, it can often take more than 5 proposals to win your first client.

Read up on Upwork Payment Protection for working through Upwork.

Has anyone else experienced this before and if so, how do I continue?

9 REPLIES 9
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

Go to your job feed or home page and look at right side of the page and find thisimage.png

What the number do you see there? You sould make it 100%.

letsgetitdo
Community Member

Hello. I have the same problem . I have completed my profile . It shows 100% completed but when I want to make a proposal for a job , It tells me to complete my profile. Can anyone help me with this ?? Most regards. 

Hi Emre,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
04b113fb
Community Member

Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 10-45-45 Upwork.png

Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 10-45-17 Upwork.png

  

I'm facing exactly same problem, in right side of home page it showing 100% completed. Not able to submit proposal

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Onkar, 

A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you directly to assist you further with your account concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
fb9e101e
Community Member

I have the same issue! 100% profile completeness, but still can't submit the proposal

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
fb9e101e
Community Member

Hello! Still have no changes, nobody messaged me

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you need further assistance feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths