🐈
» Forums » Support » blank proposals submitted merely by clicking ...
Page options
sheilakc1
Community Member

blank proposals submitted merely by clicking once on proposal page

Merely clicking ONCE on the proposal page, such as to begin writing a cover letter, is enough to submit the proposal -- blank.  

This happened to me three times today. I open the proposal page, click once on the page, and then see "thank you for submitting your proposal."  I then withdraw the proposal, only to have it happen again.  I've now burned through 18 connects and still haven't submitted a proposal to that job that includes a cover letter or any attachments.  

I use Chrome for Mac and the software is up to date.  

Same thing happened to me with a job for a job writing a book prologue, but in that case I only had to withdraw it once and was able to submit a complete proposal on the 2nd try. 

Upwork should reimburse me for those connects (total of 20 I believe, 6 + 6 + 6 + 2 = 20) and fix whatever glitch is making proposals submit prematurely.  Thank you.  

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Sheila,

I'm very sorry to learn you're experiencing this. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sheilakc1
Community Member

I've received 2 or 3 emails asking me if I got the answer I needed.  No, I did not.  Still waiting.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths