🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Profile status. Profile is showing...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with Profile status. Profile is showing "OFFLINE" offline status

Some users may experience issues with the Profile status showing as OFFLINE. 

Screenshot for reference.

egaruth_0-1689083778607.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 07/18/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to let us know if you still experience issue on your end and we will be happy to assist you. 

Thank you for your patience. 

40 Comments
hira-azeem
Community Member

Despite being online and after clicking online on the visibility status, why the green line is not appearing on my profile picture?

NikolaS

Hi Hira, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

arfan_ch
Community Member

I am facing a grey dot problem under my profile picture. Even though I am online. I have attached the screenshot. Thank you

ArjayM

Hi Arfan,

We truly appreciate you reaching out and reporting this. I've converted your post into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with more information and further assistance.

d185c0f7
Community Member

I have faced this problem since the beginning. After being active online it shows inactive. Please check my attachments

759e32fa

Hi Jahirul,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
spectralua
Community Member

Upwork team, green status is broken! Mine is also gray now.

I know what is browsers and cookies, able to write browser myself. It is not users issue.

I see here claims about offline within a week. Lot of users affected. Up your lazy ases and start working.

LuiggiR

Mykola, I'm sorry to hear how this has inconvenienced you. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you via a support ticket to further assist you. 

d185c0f7
Community Member

I have no idea about these topics.

759e32fa

Hi Jahirul,

Please check your computer's specifications (which are usually found in the "About" section of your settings, what browser you're using, what version it is, and what OS you're using (Mac OS, Windows, Linux, etc). I suggest that you Google "how to check (computer model)'s specifications" if you're having a hard time finding these information.