🐈
» Forums » Support » i can not get a certificate of earnings!
Page options
df6544f2
Community Member

i can not get a certificate of earnings!

When I request a certificate of earnings I get a "This page is not working"  error, it has been like that for a couple of days and tried from different devices/internet connections.

Any help will be appreciated! 

Amr H.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Amr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing this error message on your end?

If the issue pressists please share a screenshot from your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Amr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing this error message on your end?

If the issue pressists please share a screenshot from your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
df6544f2
Community Member

Thanks, Nikola! that actually worked

Hello Nikola,
I'm facing same issue after clearing browser cache even tried new browser, but no luck.
It says "The page isn’t redirecting properly" Plz have alook.

Thanks
Ali

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
5475e7fc
Community Member

Hello Mr. Amr H
We hope you are well! Please follow these simple instructions to upload your Certificats of Earning to Upwork.
1. Log in to your Upwork account;
2. Go to Reports and choose Certificates of Earning.
3. Download
Thank you and good understanding.

769b0535
Community Member

I am also unable to download my certificate of earning from my account. Its show error like request is forbidden. Can you explain why its showing this? Even I have earned 44$ from my account now I have to open my bank account and they are asking for source of income. Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible.

Hi Waqas,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. However, I tried and can't replicate the issue you're describing. 

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you still see this error message on your end.

Let us know if the issue persists and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths