🐈
» Forums » Support » payment method getting disabled
Page options
grvthakur
Community Member

payment method getting disabled

My payment method is getting disabled automaticaly and this is the forth time why it is hapenning?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for your message. I see that all payment methods are active on your Upwork account. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
wontone9
Community Member

hi

your account name and bank account name should be same. And Recent policy you should also add your valid pan card details.

regards

saju

PradeepH

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for your message. I see that all payment methods are active on your Upwork account. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep

No the payment methods are active but as I am new to upwork so I only got one payment from the added bank details and later i requested for payment and after 1-2 days the payment method got disabled on its own and sharing the reason: inproper bank details. Later I added the same bank details checking all the details carefully but still that thing happened and now its has happened 3-4 times this month. After get disabled everytime, I am adding the details of the same bank.

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for your message. I am unable to check the exact reason since all payment methods are already active at the moment. Feel free to reach us if they are disabled again so that one of our team members can review and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

It has happened yesterday that's why I am raising this issue. I have added the same bank details so it is obvious that this will happen again after 2-3 days upwork will disable those details 

Hi Pradeep, Today I have tried to withdraw funds from upwork to my payoneer account I have been using for several years, but upwork is saying the payment has been rejected and the reason is showing invalid details. I have contacted payoneer and they said everything is good at their end and my payoneer account is also linked with my upwork account. Now, Upwork doesn't have any chat support for quick recovery. I need the payment badly for some emargencies but today it had to happen. I have submitted a ticket already, but I am not sure when will I get a response. But I am expecting a quick recovery as it is urgent. 

Hi Sayed,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the returned withdrawal. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
art-oz
Community Member

I am having the same issue, after waiting two days, it said my payment method was disabled, I have used this payment method before, it disables two to three times before it finally goes through, leaving me waiting for a week. I made a complaint last month and I was told it was resolved. It's already Friday. That means I'll have to wait till next week Monday, before seeing anything, if it doesn't come today. At this point I am discussing with my client to cancel the project, because this is tiring

Hi Oz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that your payment method is currently active. Your pending payment will be released to you on the 1st of May as it is currently under the 5-day security period. You can learn more about payments for Fixed-Price contracts here.

~ AJ
Upwork
grvthakur
Community Member

Hi Pardeep, 

This has happened again. Please check and resolve. Also one of my previous amount it showing that they have made the payment and not showing up in get paid. I have recieved that money in my bank and also there is refund of the same in the portal but its not reflecting in the transactions history etc
Can you help me resolve this issue.

Hi Pardeep
Can you check this?

The payment methods are active but as I am new to upwork so I only got one payment from the added bank details and later i requested for payment and after 1-2 days the payment method got disabled on its own and sharing the reason: inproper bank details. Later I added the same bank details checking all the details carefully but still that thing happened and now its has happened 3-4 times this month. After get disabled everytime, I am adding the details of the same bank.

Also one of my previous amount it showing that they have made the payment and not showing up in get paid. I have recieved that money in my bank and also there is refund of the same in the portal but its not reflecting in the transactions history etc

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that your payment method is currently active. You have a pending amount which is currently in review and should be available for you to withdraw on the 4th of May. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
art-oz
Community Member

The first one I withdrew last week hasn't gotten to me since, after reversing twice, then I had another pay that was pending that got released on may 1st, I withdrew it and it also hasnt gotten to me, this is may 4th. First milestone pay from my client since the 27th of April, no result after I withdrew. second milestone pay from my client since the 1st of may, no result after I withdrew. Two withdrawals, no result. I was told to link another bank account. I don't have one

Hi Oz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you need further assistance please feel free to follow up with our team on our ticket and they will be happy to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page. When everything is in one place we can be more efficient at assisting you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
isamhor
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue and I can't withdraw my funds. Everytime I request money withdrawal - my payment method is being disabled. Can you help me, please?

BR,

Igor

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths