🐈
» Forums » Support » please help me out. a client scammed me up. G...
Page options
anslogix
Community Member

please help me out. a client scammed me up. Got the job done and got the refund from processor.

Hello @ll 

Any moderator's / support team agent's help will be highly appreciated in this regard. 

I completed up a project for client with name adam kanouni but he turned out as a scammer. 

He got the complete job completed and even approved the job when i delivered him everything as per discussion but later on this month when i tried to withdraw my earnings i am unable to withdraw my hard earned money. 

So went to the support and saw that there was a very crucual message from support side and i had to reply to it in just 24 hours which i missed so they processed the money back to that scammer who by passed me. got all the work as completed and later on filled a dispute from the processor's side 

Please check out all proofs of the delivery 

I completed a project of a client and even client was happy

Attached below is the install and everything i have delivered to the client

I have submitted the order

Full featured application is installed on the given server

See details in the screenshots mentioned below.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Login details are mentioned below

As promised i am hereby sending you my work updates.

Full featured application is installed on your provided server

See details in the screenshots mentioned below.

Login details are mentioned below. Please login into the application with below mentioned user name and passwork.

here's the completed order page: 

What the heck is this ? am i not supposed to be protected from Upwork as per their escrow policy ? i delivered it all and even received the payment and after 3 months if he got any payment processed out from the processor side so is it my fault who delivered all the work ??

I am really very upset with upwork support and their policy. I worked very hard on the project. Even went an extra mile for the completion. Even the client was happy and approved the order ? so what happened later on is not my concern ? Should i be the one who will be accountable. ? i am not able to withdraw my completed project / hard earned money out of the account ? why is upwork payment and support policy not good. 

please help me out in this regard.

And here's the link to the support page where i came to know that the payment got processed back to the client so where is my fault in all of it ? why i am not able to withdraw funds from my account. 

Please please please help me out

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear about the chargeback. Please reply to the associated email to your support ticket in order to get assistance from the team handling your case. I have edited your post since it is against our Community Guidelines to post others' personal information and log in details that are related to the project in question.

~ AJ
Upwork
pgiambalvo
Community Member

No, it's not your fault, but you will still not get paid and Upowork can't stop the chargeback.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths