🐈
» Forums » Support » problem face when upload add my video introdu...
Page options
Community Member

problem face when upload add my video introduction

I got into a problem when I was adding my introduction video to Upwork and they said it's not a valid link. But I published it a little while ago on my YouTube channel. Please reply to me.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Khan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if your video is public on YouTube so that we can assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
NikolaS

Hi Khan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if your video is public on YouTube so that we can assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

Yeah my, introduce video already public and also few views.

Hi Khan,

Thank you for following up and clarifying. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
5324527d
Community Member

Hello, 

When I try to upload my YouTube video link in the introductionary video section of my profile, it says that I have to upload a valid YouTube link. My YouTube link is valid and the video is also public. I checked on another similar post on this issue, but the solution was not provided publicly there.

Could you please help me?

Warm regards, 

Gilles Silva

Hi Gilles,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello,

I have same issue, can you help me please?

Hi Ramonito,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ff59b4b4
Community Member

I also facing same, kindly provide me solution 

Hi Farhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
jkfaraon
Community Member

hi there! I have same problem with posting youtube link. can someone help me please? thanks

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please check if your video is public on Youtube? We'll look forward to your response so we can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
f6fdd0fe
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I am facing the same issue.

My video was 40 seconds long. 

The link to this video was https://youtube.com/shorts/9UTZJYW4vK8?feature=share

Hi Mustufa,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
32df0289
Community Member

Hello, I have same problem too. Can you help me?

27dec47b
Community Member

27dec47b
Community Member

This also happened to me, last week I can change my introduction video, but when I tried to  change it now I cannot because it said that it "Must be a valid YouTube link." Even though the video is public and still getting videos, I tried to use other links, and still the same it is not a valid youtube link. so yah

Hi Joeseph,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ab8f1d3e
Community Member

Hi! I have the same problem. When I try to add video introduction it says that I have to upload a valid YouTube link. I hope for your help. Thank you in advance

Hi Nataliia,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. A Customer Support Team member will be reaching out to you soon through a support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
709de72c
Community Member

Hello.
I have the same problem. Could you help me, please?

Hi Vitaliy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9da35782
Community Member

I had the same problem. I see a lot of responses saying you'll reach out to Nikola, but I don't see any corrective responses here. Whay is the issue please?

Hi Jason,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. A Customer Support team member will be reaching out to you through a support ticket to assist you further with your concern. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
ee4ad408
Community Member

I'm having the same problem when trying to upload my introduction video, can anyone help me resolve this?

Hi Darien,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you also uploading a YouTube video? Could you please confirm if your video is public on YouTube so that we can assist you further?

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie, 

I'm having the same problem. Message "Must be a valid YouTube link." shows when I add link to my YouTube video. Video is set to public. Can you help?

Looking forward to your reply!

Regards,

Lana

Hi Lana,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ff59b4b4
Community Member

I also facing same issue 

70641cf3
Community Member

I got into a problem when I was adding my introduction video to Upwork and they said it's not a valid link. But I published it a little while ago on my YouTube channel. Please reply to me.

Hi Kamrul,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us with the screenshot of error message if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
cf0fb36e
Community Member

I also have the same issue. Could you help me?

Hi Polina,

~ Nikola
Upwork
86ed87ba
Community Member

Hi! I have the same problem. When I try to add video introduction it says that I have to upload a valid YouTube link. I hope for your help. Thank you in advance

86ed87ba
Community Member

Hi! I have the same problem. When I try to add video introduction it says that I have to upload a valid YouTube link. I hope for your help. 

Hi Amin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Guys! I am facing a similar issue and my video is public as well.

Thanks

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
zahidzafar07
Community Member

Don't uplaod your introduction video in shorts video, it must be at least 2 min long. 

234772c6
Community Member

I have the same issue.  my video is like 30 seconds long and public viewable

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths