🐈
» Forums » Support » A client approved and funded an offer but I h...
Page options
03a125a0
Community Member

A client approved and funded an offer but I haven't received any notifications

Hello!

A client contacted me because he was interested in purchasing a project from my "Project Catalog". After having discussed the terms he wanted to buy the project, I sent him a new offer directly for his review. The client later texted me to let me know that he had clicked the "Approve & Fund" button, but didn't get any confirmation. I proceeded to check my notifications and went into "My Jobs", just to be sure I hadn't missed anything, but nothing has come through and the offer is still under pending contracts.

Do you know if I need to do anything else? or have any suggestions on how to proceed?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Luisa,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Luisa,

Thank you for your message. Could you please request the client to share the screenshot of the contract at their end after they clicked 'Approve and Fund'? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
03a125a0
Community Member

Hi, Pradeep!

Thank you for getting back to me. The screen looks the same after clicking the "approve" button. There's no confirmation returned. I am attaching both, before and after screenshots.

Once again, I very much appreciate your support!

Luisa

Hi Luisa,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
03a125a0
Community Member

Hello, Nikola

I greatly appreciate your cooperation! Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths