🐈
» Forums » Support » Account Suspend and active now
Page options
92f68124
Community Member

Account Suspend and active now

Hello 

My account was suspended without any explanation. It is now active after 4 days. I am unable to access the profile section. The profile is no longer available.

Second 

You can check my chat. i flag a client which is trying to get my data. I did not share any information with him and what happened to my account suspend without any reason

(In the future, please do not accept contracts from fraudulent clients. If we continue to see this type of work on your account, you will be suspended. Here are some guidelines on how to avoid these types of jobs in the future.)

I lost My rising badge too. kindly activate it. I can't able to enter my profile section

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. If you need further assistance or have additional questions feel free to follow up with our team directly on your support ticket and they will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
92f68124
Community Member

No One is responding to that ticket.

. It is now active after 4 days. I am unable to access the profile section. The profile is no longer available.

Hi Bojan 

I am facing same problem. Can you plz check my profile. I am trying to get Upwork team support but no one responding 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out. Please check the support tickets as I can see that they have already responded with instructions on what you can do on your end. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi

I lost my Rising talent badge.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths