🐈
» Forums » Support » Account on hold
Page options
khurram_sh44
Community Member

Account on hold

Hello , It's been more than 24 hours since I received an email regarding my KYC that it was reviewed and is done successfully and I can resume my business on upwork again. After 12 hours I received another email stating

Hi Khurram,

I’m happy to report that your identity has been verified and any related restrictions that were placed on your Upwork account have been removed.

Please note in the future we may ask you to verify your identity again as part of our ongoing effort to keep Upwork secure and fraud-free.

Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thanks for using Upwork!

It's been another 15 hours to this last email as well so in total it's been more than 36 hours since my account still shows Some of the services are on hold. 

When my account is fully restored then why I'm still seeing the same notification as I want to add my payment method into my acccount and I'm unable to do this because of the notification. Please help me out in this regard.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Khurram,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You may access your support ticket here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Khurram,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You may access your support ticket here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello,

I privately message you. I hope you can check it please.

Hi, I received notification on upwork and an email as well notifying that my ID is successfully verified and my account is fully restored but I'm still into the issue of account hold. My account is still on hold. I've opened ticket as well but it's more than 12 hours since I'm waiting for reply. Everything is done by upwork team and they've sent me the notification of verification and account restore. Please let me know how long does it need more to remove the on hold notification because I'm still restricted. Any help will be appreciated. 

Many thanks.

Hi Khurram, 

We apologize for the delay. It looks like the hold on your account has already been lifted. Let us know if there is anything else our team can help you with. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths