🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Did not receive Connects after interview
Page options
e15bb229
Community Member

Did not receive Connects after interview

i Should Get 10 Connects After Winning an interview and Replying to it , well i didn't Get any Connects ?  does it take time or there is some kind of mistake ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

We are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. Unfortunately, we learned from our community that some dishonest customers were gaming the system to get free Connects they didn’t deserve. We occasionally may still give out different amounts of Connects based on factors like the number of jobs available in the marketplace. 

For more information, please see this Product Update. You can check your Connects History here.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

922 REPLIES 922

Hi Malachi,

You're correct! a real client will never ask you to give them money to start working, cash a check for them, work for free, or provide your personal information. We truly appreciate you taking the time to flag these posts. As Pradeep mentioned, please allow our team time to review and take action based on our internal guidelines. Once the post has been removed due to a violation of our Terms of Service, Connects you used on that proposal will surely be returned. You can check your Connects History page for confirmation.

Additionally, You may want to check this help article and this thread for more information on how to stay safe on Upwork. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
juukeox
Community Member

Hi I've looked back and there are proposals going back over 3 months where I was just asked for free work when the potential client got back to me. Yet nothing ever happened to these postings nor did I get the connects back. Can you clarify the policies regarding this area of how connects work when applying for clients who are ultimately asking for free work? Thank you.

5f11a212
Community Member

Hi I didn't get my monthly free connects and also 10 connects for replying to am interview on Saturday.

5f11a212
Community Member

Hi Pradeep, I didn't get my free monthly connects and 10 connects for responding to an interview on Saturday.

Hi Destiny,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Once you submitted a proposal, you should receive a request from the client to interview and, after you respond to that client, the bonus Connects are added to your account within 24 hours. Please allow 24 hours for the Connects to be applied to your account. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
78f0fb15
Community Member

Hi, I had two interviews on Saturday. More than 48 hours have passed, and I still haven't received the free connects resulting from those meetings. Can someone check into my account? Thanks! 

Hi Alissa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi there - can I get an admin to check into this issue? I had an interview with a client on 5/23, and have not yet received my free connects. Thanks!

Hi Alissa,

I have checked your account and I can see that you've already reached out to our team with your concern. A support ticket has been created and I highly suggest you continue communicating with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3511b6aa
Community Member

Hi Respected Upwork Team

I apply a job yesterday and got interviewed even hired but did not get free connects till yet.

Please Help

Hi Majid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow up to 48 hours for the Connects to reflect on your account. If after48 hours, you still haven't received the Connects, please let us know so we can further assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Respected  Ma'am 48 hrs is about to complete  but did not receive any free connects till yet 

Please Help

Hi Respected  Ma'am 

It's about more then 50 hrs that I did not receive any free connects 

Hi Majid,

Thank you for following up on this. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks Ma'am 

Hi Respected  Ma'am 

Again I was interviewed 2 time yesterday but received free connects just for one only.even I have not reached to the limit

Please Check 

Thanks 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Majid, 

Are you referring to this invite? If so, since this was an invite to submit a proposal, it is not qualified for winning interview Connects since you didn't spend Connects for being invited. To be awarded Connects for winning interviews, the following has to happen: 

• Submit a proposal for a job (spend Connects)
  • Win an interview with a client
  • Respond and win a bonus!

~ Avery
Upwork
3511b6aa
Community Member

Hi Respected Ma'am 

It's has been more then 48 hrs

That I have not received free Connects 

Yes I Spent Connects 

I Apply for job and got interviewed 

Hi Majid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already received a support ticket regarding your concern. If you need further assistance please feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3511b6aa
Community Member

Hi Sir This was for my first Complaint 

I am talking about the second

Hi Respected Sir 

I also did not receive monthly free Connects 

Please help for both

Thanks

Hi Majid,

Instead of creating another ticket, you can reach out to the agent assisting you on your current ticket about the Connects that you did not receive for an interview. When everything is in one place we can be more efficient at assisting you.

~ AJ
Upwork

OK Ma'am Thanks

I Try over there but I can't Reply on that Tickt 

Hi Respected  Ma'am 

I can't Reach to my old ticket Please help did not receive free connects 

Hi Majid, 

You can always find your tickets here and you can also reply to the notification sent to your email address at the time.

~Andrea
Upwork
3511b6aa
Community Member

Thanks Ma'am I can Reach, but  because of, that ticket was for my old complaint and that was solved.

That's why I can't reply there

3511b6aa
Community Member

Hi Respected Ma'am 

I was got interviewed  for two jobs yesterday.

But I received free connects just for One Only.

Please Help

I have already not received free connects for a interview few days ago

Regards 

Majid Ali 

Thanks

Hi Majid,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
3511b6aa
Community Member

Thanks Respected Ma'am 

3511b6aa
Community Member

Hi Respected Ma'am 

It's about 48 hrs that I got interviewed for a job but didn't receive any free connects

Please Help 

Hi Majid,

I checked and it hasn't been 48 hours since the interview. If you don't receive the Connects by tomorrow, please let us know so we can further assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Respected Ma'am Now

It's about more then 48 hrs that I got interviewed for a job but didn't receive any free connects

Please Help 

Hi Majid,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3511b6aa
Community Member

Please assist thanks

please assist at self or tell some as I am complaining from past week and no one there for help

It's my second interview that iam not receiving connects 

Thanks

Hi  Respected Upwork Team

I don't not receive free connects for my last two interviews

1.its about more then 48 Hrs

2. I didn't complete the 50 free connects in a week

3. I first apply for the job and then get interviewed 

4. All the created tokens didn't work

Please Help Thanks

3511b6aa
Community Member

That ticket doesn't work Ma'am no any reply from weeks

Hi Majid,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions via the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
3511b6aa
Community Member

OK Sir Thanks 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members