🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Direct Local Bank Withdrawal not recieved
Page options
1f2a8d2c
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hi,

Dear Upwork Community,

I had set a payment method on Upwork with the correct bank account number but wrote the postal code in place of the postcode. Yesterday, I made a transaction but still have not received any payment. 

Please guide me. Is it a delay due to bank holidays, or is the payment transferred to another account? 

Best Regards,

Muhammad Hussain.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

568 REPLIES 568

Hi! Did you get your money? What bank?

No I still didn't receive my funds. My Bank is BDO. I'm from the Philippines 

I experienced the same. I already received the email saying that the payment was processed last Friday, but until now, the fund is still not in my UB account. If it was processed, it should be at least in my floating balance. In my 2 yrs with Upwork, this is the longest crediting of payment so far. Very inconvenient. 😐

Same here 😩. It's kinda disappointing 

Hi Jenhille and Kristina,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
jenhillerebaya
Community Member

hi there! i need some help. i withdrew my earnings last friday oct. 7th via direct to local bank account and until now i didn't received my funds. i contacted support and told me that my request has been processed already and it's up to my bank now. i called my bank, and there's no any transactions since friday. my question is, when i chose the " direct to local bank transfer" will it be transferred directly to my bank account? or upwork has a parter bank that where the withdrawn funds goes to first then will be send to my account after? please can anybody help me 

It started last Oct 1, 2022. Since 2019, I've been withdrawing my Upwork funds to my local bank at 12MN EST and it would show up 8 hour after. The withdrawal I did last 10/1/2022 got credited Monday at 8 AM EST so I'm assuming the withdrawal I did last 10/07/2022 wil also be credited Monday at 8 AM.

I understand how Upwork's withdrawal processing time works, however, just got curious why the sudden change.

Also, when I withdraw the funds, within 30 mins, I would get an email saying your payment has been processed, however, the one I did last 10/2/2022 at 12MN EST, I received the email at 9:32 AM EST, the one I did last 10/07/2022, I got the email at 12MN.

Basically, while I understand the process it's just weird coz there was a sudden change. Just sharing the changes I've seen. 

Hi Patrick, Did you received your funds that you withdrew last Oct. 7? 

Hello!

Based on what happened last 10/01 withdrawal, I'm thinking my 10/07 will also show up at 8 AM EST Monday

Are you also from the Philippines?

Yes 😀. My local bank is BDO

We have the same Bank! I'm also with BDO. Do you think we can receive it later ot tuesday max? Need my fund badly 😔

This is my 1st time experiencing this kind of delay. Usually I get to receive my funds within 1-2 hours after processing. 

Based on my withdrawal last 10/01, I think it should be in by 8 AM EST Monday

Sams here. My fund withdrawal is delayed. My bank is metrobank. Usually if the fund is delayed, it will be deposited monday evening if not, until wednesday. Thats what I always experience when my fund is delayed. If you still didnt receive it by wednesday, thats the time you need to contact upwork support or your bank.

g_magtuloy
Community Member

Hi,

I cashed out last Friday afternoon to my Local Bank BPI and until now I haven't received the amount on my account. This is not the first time I've cash out using BPI. Any thoughts on this?

How do I send a ticket regarding this? Or should I wait?

Hi,

I think you should not wait and bring into Upwork notice ASAP.

Thank you!

Hi Gabrielle,

Thank you for your message. I see that your fund withdrawal has been successfully initiated on your Upwork account. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
jabanggan123
Community Member

Processed payment Friday, October 7 at 12pm, email confirmation that it has been processed was received at 9 pm. No funds in my bank until now. October 10, Monday 😞

Hi Johna,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I can confirm that the fund withdrawal was successfully initiated on your Upwork account. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
rashelleuminga
Community Member

Upwork sent email notification that my payment is processed last Oct 7, 9:20pm. But it hasn't come thru to my BPI account yet. I called my bank about it, and they have't receive anything from upwork for them to process. Would just like to ask Upwork on your end what's the status or what may be the reason? Usually when I request payment process, it only takes 3 hours. But this is the first time it hasn't gone thru to my account for 3 days. 

wait

will appreciate your help! 😊

You mean withdraw money from upwork to your local bank, right? I think because the bank not work in Sat and Sun, so you will receive on bank by this Tue 

The same exact situation here, Upwork encountered a payment processing issue last October 7. I already received an email confirming that the payment has been processed but until now, the funds haven't been posted on my UB account. Very frustrating! 😆

Support has been blowing up since Friday, October 7th. Imagine the que is 85 persons in chat support

same issue...already contacted upwork about it to ask for the reference id so bpi can check the transaction but no email from upwork yet...the support will just say to wait for 2-4 days but it has been 4 days and the funds are not yet reflecting on my account which is very frustrating...the agent i spoke with earlier said that today is a holiday in the US...but i always get my funds within the day even during the weekends and holidayw without delay

mikebinan
Community Member

I think we should exclude weekends. I'm expecting our money should come in Wednesday.

ailcua
Community Member

never had a problem before even during weekends and holidays...funds are always transferred within the day

Yes and they never help they just tell you to wait super useless...why do we have chat support but they cant do anything wtf

Hi Rashelle,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
nadebum
Community Member

This is not helpful. We know that there's a problem and you won't just admit it.

Correct! I've been asking support if there's been an error on the Upwork side because there's no problem on my bank's end. They keep on repeating this script all over again. So disappointing!

nadebum
Community Member

We also know that this is just a copy-paste script given to you.

You just won't take responsibility and admit that there's a problem because if there's not then please explain and give us a concrete answer why many of us are experiencing the same issue globally.

please understand the word "moderator" hes just here to moderate this thread not to take responsibility if there is a system issue. also the instant direct withdrawal started during the covid pandemic to help us get our salary quicker. before pandemic its during wednesday and you will get it by friday around 3 working days. so if you withdraw funds last friday expect it on tuesday afternoon. 

also there is an attached estimated date on the processing funds email. complain when it went past that date. 

We understand that they're only moderators but that is why we are here to get help and get answers.

I don't have anything against him, we just want real answers.

For Top Rated and Top Rated Plus, funds are already available on Fridays while the rest will have their funds available the following Wednesday.

jilbugarin
Community Member

Upwork sent email notification that my payment is processed last Oct 7, 9:20pm. But it hasn't come thru to my local bank (Union Bank) yet. I called my bank about it, and they haven't receive anything from upwork for them to process. Would just like to ask Upwork on your end what's the status or what may be the reason? Usually when I request payment process, it only takes an hour or two. But this is the first time it hasn't gone thru to my account for 3 days. Please help. 

shielamamuad19
Community Member

Same thing for me. I processed my payment last Friday, October 7 at 12 PM. The email confirmation which says that it has been processed was received at 9:20 PM. No funds in my bank until now October 11 (Tuesday). Can you please check this one for me?

ettenan1989
Community Member

Hello! I withdraw my funds last Oct 7 and still not reflected in my local bank account. I always get the money the same day after it was processed. I already went to my local bank and they asked me to contact Upwork first regarding the issue because they haven't received it yet on their end. Need help! Thank you.

Hi Nanette,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths