🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Failed to complete Credly authentication....
Page options
e3b8bd9e
Community Member

Failed to complete Credly authentication. Please, try again later.

HI,
I am trying to import my certificat but its showing me this error "Failed to complete Credly authentication. Please, try again later."

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's fixed. Pls check it and let us know.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
37267ba1
Community Member

Hello, I am facing the same issue. Please advise how to solve it.

I am conscious that in a different post, this was already solved but I tried the same mentioned steps and still got the same output.

Thank you.

Hi Camilo,

I'm sorry to hear you're also having trouble with this. I've also shared your concern with the Customer Support team and they will be contacting you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
LuiggiR

Hi Fahad,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
de5a6a5c
Community Member

No working import certificate credly Please help me

Hi Vardan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
joshuadnorman
Community Member

I Am unable to add my credly certifications  . 

It syncs and tells me there are 5 badges to add however , an error is returned everytime i try 

joshuadnorman_0-1654506977410.png

Hi Upwork, 

I'm tryng to upload my certification to my upwork account from Credly and the system always fail to upload it. I try to use browsers Edge and Chrome but still got the same issue.

Absolutely need your help. I did everything I could to search the problem but it didn't work.

Hi Aristide-Herve,

I can see that you've already raised a ticket to the Customer Support team. Please allow more time for them to review your case and they will be assisting you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi, 

Please can you tell me how long it will take?

I have no response from them.

Hi Aristide,

I checked your account and it looks like there is already an open support ticket regarding your query. Please allow time for our team to review and get back to you directly on the same ticket. You can access your support tickets on this page.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

It says Authentication from Credly failed when trying to import certificates. My name  between Upwork and Credly matches perfectly. Additonally I tried clearing cache using almost all browsers to check this but it keeps on failing. ANd now the option to import certificates itself is not displayed. Please assist.

Thanks,

Hashim Pathan

Hi Hashim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi,

I dont see any open tickets around this issue. Please check and revert.

Thanks

Hi Hashim,

Thank you for your message. I see that this is an ongoing issue and our engineers are already working on this. Feel free to try again after some time and let us know if the problem persists. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d44c1b87
Community Member

I am also having this issue

hello I am facing same problem & I tried Many time many browser but still unable to import

Tried on multiple browsers and I have the same issue...

Hi folks,

I have uploaded two certificates from Credly. Now I cannot see the option of import certificate to upload my third certificate.

nahom04
Community Member

Hello there, I am facing the same issue. Please respond as soon as possible

NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. Our engineers were able to identify the issue and they are working with Credly on resolving it as soon as possible. 

We will update this thread once we have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Can confirm. We're working with Credly to get it fixed.

It's fixed. Pls check it and let us know.

pathanhashim1
Community Member

Yes the problem still persists. I have checked on all browesers and in all modes.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths