🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Hello!There is a error pop-up. I wanted t...
Page options
f8da2911
Community Member

Hello!There is a error pop-up. I wanted to verify my profile. Please, help me with this. Thank You.

There was an error loading this page: error [76c8b7e04be690c6-FRA]. Contact Upwork Support for more

Something went wrong

Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.

Please follow the instructions below, the page will reload automatically once completed.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Kurmanzhan,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like the verification was successful as your profile has been approved. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using another browser.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
759e32fa

Hi Kurmanzhan,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked your account and it looks like the verification was successful as your profile has been approved. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using another browser.

~ AJ
Upwork

[image: Снимок экрана (58).png]
Hello, how can I verify my ID? I don't have an Identity verification
button, how can I send you my ID card?

Hi Kurmanzhan,

Thank you for your message. I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification in the future.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep, thank you for your response. I thought, maybe with a verified mark I can get clients.

ID Verification

Hi there,

I would like to verify my ID. 

I tried to do it with the Upwork Support chatbot.

me: How do I earn the "ID Verified" badge?

Upwork Support: If you can't find the email, visit the My Requests page or check your Notifications.  You can also visit the Identity Verification section and follow the steps.

I visited this link but there is an error: 

This page doesn't exist

Please return to the previous page, or visit our home page.
If the issue continues, visit our Help Center.

Error 404 (N)

Thanks much for your time.

Hi Kurmanzhan,

I took a closer look at your account and as Pradeep mentioned, it looks like your account doesn't need further verification just yet. Please note that you will not be able to initiate the identity verification yourself and it cannot be requested. If the team finds the need for you to do it, you will receive an email detailing the instructions on how to complete your verification. 

You may want to check this help article for more information. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
f8da2911
Community Member

Hi Arjay,
Thank You so much!

mr1996
Community Member

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths