🐈
» Forums » Support » How in the world to contact Upwork customer s...
Page options
fe362a89
Community Member

How in the world to contact Upwork customer support?

Hello

How in the world to talk to someone in Upwork? Do they have a customer support or only auto chat.

It has been a week trying to reach someone: a real person not a useless chat.

7 REPLIES 7
ArjayM

Hi Adina,

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation.

If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fe362a89
Community Member

I need to speak to a person. Why is that so difficult? I have been ripped off by a crooked contractor, and I need to talk to someone. Is that possible?

Why you make it seems like I need to speak to the President of the United States of America?

I think it would have been easer for me to get in touch with Mr. Biden that to get in touch with someone from elance (now Upwork). 

Hi Adina,

I'm really sorry to learn that you're still having difficulties getting assistance from the team. If you can share with us more information about your concern or this disappointing experience you had with a client, that would be extremely helpful. That way we can review and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fe362a89
Community Member

What is the link for "bottom right corner in the Upwork Help"?

prestonhunter
Community Member

Adina:

"Contacting customer support" may be a "goal" that you have had.

But a better goal is to learn how you can accomplish something WITHOUT contacting customer support.

If you can click a button RIGHT NOW in order to achieve your goals, wouldn't you want to know where that button is?

That way, you don't need to wait for the chance to talk to Support. You can just just do what you want to do, and depend on nobody else.

For most anything that you want to accomplish, you'll find it easier to find a solution in the Community Forum rather than trying to contact Support.

fe362a89
Community Member

Not accurate, because I couldnt find a solution.

fe362a89
Community Member

This is not a solution.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths