🐈
» Forums » Support » I cannot see my existing jobs on the upwork d...
Page options
acosto
Community Member

I cannot see my existing jobs on the upwork desktop app after I created agency

Out of curiosity, I clicked "create an agency" a while ago. I thought there was no harm to try it. I thought I could revert to my existing profile after creating one if I didn't like it. Now, I cannot see all my current contracts on the upwork desktop app! I cleared cache, uninstall/reinstall, navigated to AppData to delete the upwork folder, tried logging in again. My contracts are all gone from the desktop app. Can somebody please help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
acosto
Community Member

Thank you. The issue has been fixed now.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arlene, 

It looks like all your contracts were transferred to you under your agency account as you can see here. I'll go ahead and ask the help of the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
acosto
Community Member

Thank you. The issue has been fixed now.

bong_de_guzman
Community Member

By curiosity, I created my agency using my current freelancer's account. Nothing unusual during the registration until I noticed all of my active clients were ended at the same time and can't find them on both active clients and on time tracker. Until I found out that all my active clients are transferred to my agency which as per other agency owners it should not be the case. My time tracker went back after a day, I can track my time but they all reflected under the agency.

I have the same issue, I created my agency on 6 February, and all my active clients were migrated to the agency, which is it should not be (as per query to other agency owners), as per Upwork customer chat support there's a bug in the platform which until now they said it's still worked upon. It's just frustrating that for almost 5 days they can't still provide clear updates.

Hi Geminiano, 

I merged your post to this thread to avoid spamming the Community. 

I looked into your concern, and it looks like you're already being assisted through your support ticket. I can confirm there's an issue, and our engineers are looking into it. Please don't hesitate to update your ticket thread if you have further questions regarding your concern.

~ Avery
Upwork
bong_de_guzman
Community Member

Hi Ms.Arlen, may I ask when did you encounter the issue? I have the same issue, I created my agency on 6 February, and all my active clients were migrated to the agency, which is it should not be (as per query to other agency owners), as per Upwork customer chat support there's a bug in the platform which until now they said it's still worked upon. It's just frustrating that for almost 5 days they can't still provide clear updates.

laminbarrow
Community Member

I was messing with Upwork's settings this morning and decided to create an agency account as part of my current user login. Unbeknownst to me, it migrate all of my current contracts to the agency account after I created it. Now, I cannot log time to my current contracts.

I have tried to close the agency account several times but I get the message "Close all open contracts associated with the company". I would like to close the account and restore all my contracts to my freelancer profile.

Hi Lamin,

I've merged your post into this thread about a known bug. It appears your account may be affected by this bug. To assist you with this further I asked one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly. You should get an email notification about it shortly. 

Thanks for your patience while we're sorting this out. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths